[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request (Ban Reduced by Adrian) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request (Ban Reduced by Adrian) (/showthread.php?tid=28848)

Unban Request (Ban Reduced by Adrian) - MrFernandoGamer - 2018-04-15 16:15

● Your LFS Username:mrfernandogamer

● Time & Date of Incident: 09/03/2018 04:54

● Replay / Screenshot Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4l1yvf3n69xciy8/evo.mpr

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ks94wkax1xtlc3s/do%20u%20knoe%20de%20wae%5Eq.mpr

https://imgur.com/a/hz2DK

● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i didn't broke any rules which can results on 60 days ban.

Reason on the report: mrfernandogamer received 60-days ban for driving ultra slow on most crowded street, not really letting others overtake him, failing to move for sirens, even hittind two cops who were trying to overtake him (he was all the time driving ultra slow in middle of lane), causing acidents by suddenly stopping in random places, stopping in middle of junction for no reason, parking half car on the road (most crowded), provoking accidents, provoking arguments; Overall: being ultra annoying towards others, messing around

On TC World: Being ultra annoying towards other players, provoking accidnts, provoking arguments, failing to move for sirens, parking on the road or in middle of junction, overall messing around

so i will start answering these reason.

"for driving ultra slow on most crowded street"

i did read rules again very carefully, and i didn't saw any rules talking about going slow, it is also a fineable issue. Also, with that speed, it is totally safe to overtake, its just about wait for the right moment (when there are no cars coming on the other lane) and then overtake. it wouldn't take so long.

"not really letting others overtake him"

not really? i will give you some screenshots plus timestamps to refresh your mind.

https://imgur.com/a/J7uEu

first replay : 2:59:38.27 to 3:00:22.55 - after the barrier i didn't came back to the middle of road even letting 3 persons overtake me, when i saw the guy behind me didn't wanted to overtake then i came back, so as i said on the report "i was driving slow? yes, but when i saw the person was waiting way 2 much i left some spaces for him to pass, so i was not blocking, and i wasn't speeding up when someone was trying to overtake me to cause a mess." also after the "u-turn" i did stick on the left again, and did let other guy overtake.

3:00:50.35 to 3:01:04.05 - i looked back and saw the queue i was causing, again i did stick to the side letting them pass, again the only person which didn't overtake me, didn't really wanted to do that.

3:02:58.27 - this time i didn't stayed at the left side but i didn't came back completely, so they still having enough room to overtake as some people did, but after the u-turn i gave room again to Keplr since i saw he was behind me for a while.

3:03:53.22 - i saw that the guy behind was on hurry, so i did stick to the side again and did let he overtake me.

3:12:45.89 - again, i saw that the guy behind me was trying to overtake me and i went to the left and let he overtake.

3:13:42.57 to 3:14:19.36 - as you can see i wasn't being annoying to everyone at all, this guy saw that i was super slow, and had enough room to overtake me several times, he didn't take it and choose to keep behind me going on the same speed like he wanted to join the "crew".the only problem that i really caused was here, when i stopped on the middle of junction crashing a crash and failing to apologise, but still not giving a reason to 60 days ban.

also this isn't agains't rules at all, as i said i did make sure to read all rules before making this unban, because i had 2 feelings, or i was with an target on my back, or i was totally wrong at all issues i had.

"failing to move for sirens, even hittind two cops who were trying to overtake him (he was all the time driving ultra slow in middle of lane)"

i didn't knew that Energy was being chased, and when i saw that i cut forchma off i did apologised to him, and then polishedturd pushed me to move, when i saw that i tried to give way by going to the right, and then i did hit not. there are two reasons that i didn't knew that there an chase, my pc is having issues with audio, and my mirrors aren't enabled due to fps problems on blackwood.

https://imgur.com/a/slzdJ

"parking half car on the road (most crowded)"

3:15:08.99 till the end of that replay - you can see on replay that i parked there, i don't remember if the cop said to me on local or on main chat to move to the left, i tried to but as you can see my left rear tire didn't wanted to go up there, so i stopped there, or it would join the chase also, my parents told me to leave the game for 10 minutes and asked me to help them to unload the car, it wasn't half car on the road at first, but BLACKED and SFONDACULI hit me and made me go into that position, but as i said i was afk so i couldn't move again. you can also see that after BLACKED hit me i did move forward, so i wouldn't be too much into the road. anyway, you shouldn't considerate this, since its a fineable issue, not against server rules. which i was fined for that! did you see me making any arguments about the illegal parking fine? i don't think so.

"provoking accidents" "provoking arguments"

i only did directly provoke an accident on 3:13:42.57 to 3:14:19.36 - when i did brake heavily infront of someone, and failed to apologise, besides of that i didn't caused any issue directly, anyway SFONDACULI did rammed me multiple times, so there is the question, was it really me who was provoking accidents?, he did earn an warning for that, and i won 60 days ban. i saw an unban request denied by you Adrian, and the guy was banned for revenge ramming, you said the other guy won an warning because he was new to server, SFONDACULI is not new to server, he knows the rules, also he was banned recently if i'm not wrong for ramming.

second replay: 40:26.63- SFONDACULI was constantly bothering me, saying that he would ram me over with a tractor on real life, also saying that if he wants to do that on real life imagine on game, evo also used my speed to explain why i was being rammed, like if i go slow which is not against rules, also a fineable issue, it will be ok to ram me which is against server rules.

about provoking arguments, you guys have a rules saying that before report someone you NEED to talk with them about the incident, and then if the person refuse to say sorry you report, that is what i did with SFONDACULI several times, i did even stop talking with him about it with him because he wouldn't stop doing it, i did it with BLACKED, with ABO which was the only one who apologised, and with evo, because he did fined me with wrong fine, which once one admin (i don't remember who) MADE me refund someone because i gave him the wrong fine, even though i did refund him part of the value because of this mistake, but it wasn't good enough, so i had to give the person all the money. so about that i didn't broke any rules.

"Overall: being ultra annoying towards others, messing around"

i wasn't being ultra annoying to everyone, only 3% of the people of the server didn't liked it, the rest some even joined me sometimes.

about messing around, i wasn't doing that, i was driving slow because as you can see on replay i caused multiple accidents by going way too fast! so when going slow, the other people cause it by going way too fast while someone infront is slow, beside of course, the one of the junction.

also, i saw that HIPO only received an warning for insulting me an R e t a r d... since the first day i joined on tc, i was unfairly banned, but i assume at that time i didn't read the rules at all, but i will use Adrian's argument, i was new so i shouldn't be banned, only warned. on my first day on server, i called someone by the same name that HIPO called me, because the person rammed me, after that the person started to be ultra racist and got banned i'm not sure for how long,i did an unban request saying that i didn't knew the reason of the ban, because nobody warned me or anything like that.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=26849

he said that i was warned, but as you can see i made the unban request without the knowledge of the reason

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=26761.

so let me ask you something... why am i different of him, why i gain 7 days ban and he only an warning? i know him, he parks on the middle of dangerous places, thing that you banned me for doing. he swears at people, and its not first time that he did it.

"You are not learning... But it's your choice."

not learning what exactly? this is the first time ever that i was driving slow like that .
you can say that one of my last bans was because i was following someone and braking and by doing that "intimidating him", but this is totally different, i wasn't speeding up when someone was trying to overtake me, i kept my speed and did even move to make the overtake easier. the only rule that i did was of failure of apologise on the incident of junction, besides of that, i didn't broke any rules, so 60 days ban isn't explainable.

this ban was totally unfair, not the first time that his happens to me, the person who was intimidating gains more ban days than the ones that ram, intimidating isn't agains't rules, but ramming is

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=28226

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Spark. - Spark - 2018-04-15 21:27

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Adrian. - Adrian - 2018-04-17 13:42

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - Adrian - 2018-04-17 14:19

(2018-04-15 16:15)MrFernandoGamer Wrote:  i did read rules again very carefully, and i didn't saw any rules talking about going slow, it is also a fineable issue. Also, with that speed, it is totally safe to overtake, its just about wait for the right moment (when there are no cars coming on the other lane) and then overtake. it wouldn't take so long.
Just because something is not mentioned in rules doesn't mean you should do it. Just use your common sense... Playing on this server should be fun for everyone and you were purposely disturbing other players.

(2018-04-15 16:15)MrFernandoGamer Wrote:  i didn't knew that Energy was being chased, and when i saw that i cut forchma off i did apologised to him, and then polishedturd pushed me to move, when i saw that i tried to give way by going to the right, and then i did hit not. there are two reasons that i didn't knew that there an chase, my pc is having issues with audio, and my mirrors aren't enabled due to fps problems on blackwood.
Sirens are visible from 300m, thats enough time to move.

(2018-04-15 16:15)MrFernandoGamer Wrote:  3:15:08.99 till the end of that replay - you can see on replay that i parked there, i don't remember if the cop said to me on local or on main chat to move to the left, i tried to but as you can see my left rear tire didn't wanted to go up there, so i stopped there, or it would join the chase also, my parents told me to leave the game for 10 minutes and asked me to help them to unload the car, it wasn't half car on the road at first, but BLACKED and SFONDACULI hit me and made me go into that position, but as i said i was afk so i couldn't move again. you can also see that after BLACKED hit me i did move forward, so i wouldn't be too much into the road. anyway, you shouldn't considerate this, since its a fineable issue, not against server rules. which i was fined for that! did you see me making any arguments about the illegal parking fine? i don't think so.
You were parked half car on the road, while there are parking places 2m way, just behind he bushes. And again, this is not mentioned in rules, but imagine situation where chase is passing that road. Traffic have nowhere to go, since you are blocking the road, cops cannot pass because there is no room, etc... Just common sense, really...

(2018-04-15 16:15)MrFernandoGamer Wrote:  he did earn an warning for that, and i won 60 days ban. i saw an unban request denied by you Adrian, and the guy was banned for revenge ramming, you said the other guy won an warning because he was new to server, SFONDACULI is not new to server, he knows the rules, also he was banned recently if i'm not wrong for ramming.
Is it your unban request, or what? If they received just warning then there must have been reason for it, and it obviously isn't your business.

(2018-04-15 16:15)MrFernandoGamer Wrote:  i wasn't being ultra annoying to everyone, only 3% of the people of the server didn't liked it, the rest some even joined me sometimes.
Well, you obviously were... Anyways, who gave you right to annoy this 3% of people? I'm sure people are joining here to have some fun, and you were actively disturbing it.

(2018-04-15 16:15)MrFernandoGamer Wrote:  about messing around, i wasn't doing that, i was driving slow because as you can see on replay i caused multiple accidents by going way too fast! so when going slow, the other people cause it by going way too fast while someone infront is slow, beside of course, the one of the junction.
You might have as well leave the server, and I'm sure everyone would be much more happy then.

(2018-04-15 16:15)MrFernandoGamer Wrote:  also, i saw that HIPO only received an warning for insulting me an R e t a r d... since the first day i joined on tc, i was unfairly banned, but i assume at that time i didn't read the rules at all, but i will use Adrian's argument, i was new so i shouldn't be banned, only warned. on my first day on server, i called someone by the same name that HIPO called me, because the person rammed me, after that the person started to be ultra racist and got banned i'm not sure for how long,i did an unban request saying that i didn't knew the reason of the ban, because nobody warned me or anything like that.
(2018-04-15 16:15)MrFernandoGamer Wrote:  so let me ask you something... why am i different of him, why i gain 7 days ban and he only an warning? i know him, he parks on the middle of dangerous places, thing that you banned me for doing. he swears at people, and its not first time that he did it.
Seems like you forgot whats the point of unban request... Mind your own bisuness and let us do our job.

RE: Unban Request - MrFernandoGamer - 2018-04-17 17:23

If it is not mentioned on rules, then you shouldn't punish me for that, i did use common sense since while going too fast i was causing accidents multiple times. And i wasn't disturbing people on purpose, as i said i did it because i saw that when i was driving fast i was causing issues.

As i said i have issues with FPS and also ping, i aleardy explained my mirrors are not enabled, i did hit forchma and apologised to him, then polishedturd was pushing Me to move then i went to the left to let him overtake me and then i hit not. I did apologised, they didn't report me and didn't talked to me, so why are you considerarting this? Its not the first time and not the first person that the sirens didn't showed up in time.

Again, if it is not mentioned on rules you shouldn't even considerate this to ban me, and as i said i tried to go up there and didn't wanted to start the Chase so the fine would be even bigger, also there was enough room to people overtake me, as they did, only BLACKED hit me and it was on purpose.

I know that this is an unban request but i don't know where i should complain about an report that i think that wasnt fairly checked.

I wasn't, you can see that on max 5 people tried to talk with me and 3 were breaking an rule that is mentioned directly, ramming and insulting, the rest just wanted to the arguments to stop.

Sure thing, but you are not here to judge what i could have done, but to see what i did and to check if it was agains't
rules.

Sorry for putting this here, i don't know where i should put this, it would be nice of you, if you tell me where i should put this because i have a LOT of questions about this report and others eventually. Also you didn't answered my question. What should i learn exactly with this ban if i didnt broke any rules?

RE: Unban Request - Adrian - 2018-04-17 18:25

(2018-04-17 17:23)MrFernandoGamer Wrote:  If it is not mentioned on rules, then you shouldn't punish me for that, i did use common sense since while going too fast i was causing accidents multiple times. And i wasn't disturbing people on purpose, as i said i did it because i saw that when i was driving fast i was causing issues.
By saying it's not mentioned I meant it doesn't literally say "Don't drive very slow...". But for me it clearly falls under the rule 1.1, which says not to harass other players.
And again, better option would be to leave server, or at least drive somewhere else, rather than doing it on main street.

(2018-04-17 17:23)MrFernandoGamer Wrote:  As i said i have issues with FPS and also ping, i aleardy explained my mirrors are not enabled, i did hit forchma and apologised to him, then polishedturd was pushing Me to move then i went to the left to let him overtake me and then i hit not. I did apologised, they didn't report me and didn't talked to me, so why are you considerarting this? Its not the first time and not the first person that the sirens didn't showed up in time.
The only reason I am "considerarting" is because it was you who mentioned it in OP and I was just answering.
Being aware your mirrors are disabled and you don't see what it happening behind you, you should pay even more attention to sirens, which show up in middle of screen.
Also saying sirens didn't show up in time is very poor excuse. Even if it's true, it is only your fault (i.e having open chat window or unstable connection).

(2018-04-17 17:23)MrFernandoGamer Wrote:  I wasn't, you can see that on max 5 people tried to talk with me and 3 were breaking an rule that is mentioned directly, ramming and insulting, the rest just wanted to the arguments to stop.
Ok, so 5 people were talking to you that you are doing wrong (annoying them), yet you decided to ignore them and keep doing what you do?

I feel like I'm repeating myself, is there anything new you want to add?

RE: Unban Request - MrFernandoGamer - 2018-04-17 18:47

When i asked why you were considerating, i mean on the ban itself since you used it as reason, well o guess i don't have anything more to say, about the Chase i did apologise so ye i feel Sorry for this situation, but its the first time ever i did this, i won't do it again. I just think 60 days is way too much

And about your question, nobody said to me to stop, besides of that 2 started to RAM me constantly, and one started to swear at me, the other 2 wasn't talking with me directly, they were talking to US, as i said they wanted to the argues to end.

RE: Unban Request - Adrian - 2018-04-17 19:46

I may reduce your ban by few days if you promise to respect other players in future and not harass them in any way.
I will say it once again, we are coming here to have some fun, so please let others do it and don't annoy them by your pointless actions.
Also bear in mind that if that repeats, you may be issued even longer ban and getting unbanned may be way harder.

RE: Unban Request - MrFernandoGamer - 2018-04-17 20:03

I do promise to respect people and to not harass them. only one question, so i don't make mistakes again, where should i post the questions i have about an report?

RE: Unban Request - Adrian - 2018-04-18 10:51

If you have any questions about report, you should contact admin who was delaing with it.

Your new unban date is 01/05/18.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.