[TC] Gaming Forums
[P] Basic Training-Rzonda - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [P] Basic Training-Rzonda (/showthread.php?tid=28923)

[P] Basic Training-Rzonda - Rzonda - 2018-04-03 10:12

LFS Username:rzonda
Nickname:Rzonda
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):No
Notes (e.g times free/language):I don't have a specific time but it will be nice on weekends around 12:30 UTC.and my English is not that great....which makes me easily get confused + My Ping is...pretty high [230-400ms]Closedeyes

Basic Training-Rzonda - Adrian - 2018-04-03 10:34

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training-Rzonda - Rzonda - 2018-04-03 11:05

I've read and understood it Smile

Basic Training-Rzonda - Spark - 2018-04-03 11:05

You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic Training-Rzonda - Carl - 2018-04-03 13:43

Training Information:

Took place on: 03/04/2018

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T], Howlin [T], Adrian [T], Spark [AS]

Assistance Present:

Lead Trainer: Spark [AS]

Good Points: Initiated the chase well with all the correct binds. You kept sight of the suspect for the duration of the chase. Performed some good PITs including a corner pit. You made good use of the map and took an alternative route to catch up to the suspect, good thinking.

Improvements: There was obviously a few hiccups during the chase. I would recommend practicing a lot more with the FZ5, or try slower cars such as the XRT. Try taking a smoother driving line to avoid hitting into any objects on the road such as the tyres that separate the lanes. Please make sure that you leave a larger gap when you and your suspect are approaching junctions as this will give you more time to react to sudden movement. During the chase the suspect performed a "fake-turn" and caused you to hit the barrier because you were following too closely. Keep on practicing your PITs, there were some great pits but a couple of them were very weak. I presume you were being a little more cautious due to your high ping but just try to gain more confidence with them.

Notes:

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team