[TC] Gaming Forums
Economy - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Economy (/showthread.php?tid=28988)

Economy - Reckless Driver - 2018-04-13 19:22

Hi,

What do you think about charging virtual money for fuel/pitstops/repairs? I saw some people who ran out of fuel; maybe implement fueltrucks/mobile repair units in addition to tow/med personnel? That would greatly enhance roleplay element!

Thanks in advance!

RE: Economy - Raphi - 2018-04-14 15:44

(2018-04-13 19:22)Reckless Driver Wrote:  Hi,

What do you think about charging virtual money for fuel/pitstops/repairs? I saw some people who ran out of fuel; maybe implement fueltrucks/mobile repair units in addition to tow/med personnel? That would greatly enhance roleplay element!

Thanks in advance!

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=28338&highlight=gas

New role isn't a bad idea but I do think it would make the TOW role even more useless as the goal of a TOW is to flip you/push you to a safe place where you can pit/repair.

RE: Economy - AOR Nova - 2018-04-14 17:44

Without animations or any form of visual cues your suggestion will just look weird lol

Think scene..
((fuel truck))
- fueltruck pulls up to car
- parks alongside
- a minute passes, then both drive off

((mobile repair unit))
- repair unit arrives to car
- car is suddenly repaired (besides, LFS doesn't allow on the spot repairs I don't think, besides reset, which needs a 30ft radius)
- both drive off
OR
- both vehicles stay stationary for 5 minutes as invisible minons repair the suspensions
- both drive off

I would think Med and Tow have been utilised nicely thus far and shall be the staple of rescue methods on TC for now. There just isn't a need for more and more jobs, unless people upvote this.
Then again, TC is a cops and robbers themed server, not ETA or FSX.

P.s not saying that your suggestion is bad - the idea behind it is cool, but the execution of it may not be totally viable, yet.

RE: Economy - Jimmy - 2018-04-14 18:10

Rip money fast