[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report of epatraktor99 / Rastapung (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report of epatraktor99 / Rastapung (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=29046)

+ Report of epatraktor99 / Rastapung (Report Archived by Carl) - eVo - 2018-04-24 14:30

Hello, i'm eVo. I'm here to report a player.

Your LFS username: passiontul

Their LFS username(s): epatraktor99
Their in-game nickname(s): Rastapung

Main reason(s): crashing without apologize three times

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13RgdgRj4gc3zJBqCMUjeTCZIC30uBVzT
Replay timestamps: 2:00, 3:25, 4:39

Description of incident (inc date & time): 24/04/2018, 13h40 GMT
At 2:00, Rastpung hitted emo while he was on the wrong side of the road. You can see emo complaining about Rastapung not apologizing.
At 3:25, after I have failed to winch emo, I was on scene with caution signs on. Rastapung hitted me and went back on his way, without apologize.
At 4:39, he saw player <<DUST UP>> going on slow speed (I was too), he tried to avoid him and clearly saw him, so he could slam on the brakes, but he hitted me and didn't apologize again. I could have said sorry for my slow speed, but I was on the left side of the road, near the barriers, because I wanted to go on the little safezone at High Street.

Please note that I tried to speak with him, but he never answered, also emo tried to speak with him.

Thank you for the attention you will put on this report.

Regards,
eVo

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2018-04-24 16:16

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

(2018-04-24 14:30)passiontul Wrote:  I could have said sorry for my slow speed, but I was on the left side of the road, near the barriers, because I wanted to go on the little safezone at High Street.

You would not have needed to apologise to him for your slow speed here, you were following the road laws and turning into a side road, so don't worry.

I also see that epatraktor99 failed to apologise on more than one occasion and didn't respond when spoken to. User epatraktor99 will be banned for 14 days for ramming.

Status: Investigation Complete. Updated by Carl. - Carl - 2018-04-24 17:25

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.