[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Ali_dk - Lagging on purpose (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Ali_dk - Lagging on purpose (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=29053)

+ Ali_dk - Lagging on purpose (Report Archived by BP) - Deaky - 2018-04-25 13:20

Your LFS username: vertti7

Their LFS username(s): ali_dk
Their in-game nickname(s): [BMW]mEYSAM

Main reason(s): Cheating (Lagging on purpose, caused by removing the internet cable or dragging the LFS window, also other ways but those are the most common ones.)

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xo9428j4gdhgihl/ALI_DK.mpr
Replay timestamps:
  • 34:30 - Here he starts to drive, you can spec him to see that he doesn't lag at all.
  • 40:30 - Here we begin to box him, still no signs of lag since 34:30.
  • 40:45 - Suddenly lags for a few seconds.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 25th of April 2018, 16:00 GMT+2.
Ali_dk suspiciously lags when he is being boxed, and when I try to get his attention, he refuses to talk and pretends to be AFK. Other users also say that this isn't the first time when he lags suspiciously.

*When he starts to drive again his ping constantly stays above 650, probably caused by downloading something. (This would explain why he was "afk" for a minute or two.) I get his attention only when I tell him that I'm about to report him. After few minutes his ping reduces back to normal (100-120) and he proceeds to disconnect from the server.
(*Not included in the replay, but there are screenshots below)

Here is also few pictures of his ping, all taken after the replay ended.

RE: Ali_dk - Lagging on purpose - M.G - 2018-04-26 13:45

hello

i say it yesterday my ISP have problem and my ping at 4.2.2.4 go 100 and some time go 700.800 thats not my probelm pls check replay and see another time when im not in chase

my ping have problem yesterday

RE: Ali_dk - Lagging on purpose - Deaky - 2018-04-26 14:55

Quote:40:30 - Here we begin to box him, still no signs of lag since 34:30.
Just stop...

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2018-04-30 19:52

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

I can't prove the lag was produced on purpose although the timing seems to suggest it was.

(2018-04-26 13:45)M.G Wrote:  hello

i say it yesterday my ISP have problem and my ping at 4.2.2.4 go 100 and some time go 700.800 thats not my probelm pls check replay and see another time when im not in chase

my ping have problem yesterday

You are responsible for your own internet connection, especially because you say here that you were aware of issues.

Whilst your internet connection is experiencing difficulties, I'd probably advise you to not play at all so you don't affect anyone's gameplay. At the very least I would certainly urge you to not partake in any chases (as suspect or cop).

I'll be noting this on your record for future reference.

Do you understand?

RE: Ali_dk - Lagging on purpose - M.G - 2018-05-01 08:50

yes !!!!

RE: Ali_dk - Lagging on purpose - BP - 2018-05-01 16:13

Logged on your URS for future reference. Thanks

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.