[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Unban Request. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Unban Request. (/showthread.php?tid=29112)

Unban Request. - FujaksLV - 2018-05-05 20:40

Hi guys!
Dont even know why I neeed to do this,but okey.
So.
I try to start play again to this server after long time off and every time when I try to connect server, i just cant. So i read a few thinks and all i understand is that i am maybe banned.

My LFS ussername is: ivis

RE: Unban Request. - Marty - 2018-05-05 22:22

(Hope TC doesnt mind I respond)

Did you by any chance move to another country? That sometimes can cause issues as well.

RE: Unban Request. - FujaksLV - 2018-05-05 22:48

(2018-05-05 22:22)Marty Wrote:  (Hope TC doesnt mind I respond)

Did you by any chance move to another country? That sometimes can cause issues as well.

yes. I moved to another contry! Smile
So thats the problem? Smile

RE: Unban Request. - Marty - 2018-05-05 22:51

Most probably.
Now there is TC World, log in with your current detals, and set in the profile menu (I believe) your current xountry of residence.

RE: Unban Request. - FujaksLV - 2018-05-05 23:05

Still Need Help Admins!

Unban Request. (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Dracula) - Dracula - 2018-05-06 04:19

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!