[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] BenjiCortez - Unban Request - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] BenjiCortez - Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=29160)

BenjiCortez - Unban Request - BenjiCortez - 2018-05-14 19:47

● Your LFS Username: Benji Cortez

● Time & Date of Incident 13/05/2018 + 14/05/2018 -

● Replay / Screenshot Link: ( I cannot post an image for some reason, you can check the ban list Sad "[/quote]
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I have no idea why this has " AUTO Banned " Me, this is the second time in two days, I try to log onto the server and it tells me I failed to connect, then I try again and I get " HOST REFUSED CONNECTION ". Could this please be fixed, many thanks.[/php]

RE: BenjiCortez - Unban Request - Adrian - 2018-05-14 19:57

Did you travel between two countries recently? If so, what was the previous country and what is country you are currently in?

RE: BenjiCortez - Unban Request - BenjiCortez - 2018-05-14 19:58

(2018-05-14 19:57)Adrian Wrote:  Did you travel between two countries recently? If so, what was the previous country and what is country you are currently in?

No, I haven't lol. I live in England and always have.

RE: BenjiCortez - Unban Request - Adrian - 2018-05-14 20:03

Our system detected that someone tried to connect to our servers from a diffrent country using your account. Are you the only one who (should) have access to this account? If so, you should consider changing your password.

RE: BenjiCortez - Unban Request - BenjiCortez - 2018-05-14 20:06

(2018-05-14 20:03)Adrian Wrote:  Our system detected that someone tried to connect to our servers from a diffrent country using your account. Are you the only one who (should) have access to this account? If so, you should consider changing your password.

To be honest man I am really not sure. I am the only one with access to this account and none of my friends know of LFS. I am totally unsure on why this could be, I will change my password. Am I able to be unbanned on that note?

RE: BenjiCortez - Unban Request - Chuck - 2018-05-15 05:57

It seems like a false alarm on our end. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Please post again if there are any more problems.

BenjiCortez - Unban Request (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Chuck) - Chuck - 2018-05-15 05:58

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!