[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [PACT] Prise[COP] -- Report because of ramming (Report Archived by Sadie) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [PACT] Prise[COP] -- Report because of ramming (Report Archived by Sadie) (/showthread.php?tid=29171)

+ [PACT] Prise[COP] -- Report because of ramming (Report Archived by Sadie) - semmel - 2018-05-16 13:41

Your LFS username: semmelling
Nick: sem

Their LFS username: Prise_20
Their in-game nickname: [PACT] Prise[COP]

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay link: https://uploadir.com/u/gucbwjss
Replay timestamps:

06:18 --> Chase starts
07:38 --> I pit him. In my view its a legal move
08:39 --> He tries to pit me, i stay to the wall so LFS-Physics threw him back
13:09 --> Drives into me

14:50 - 15:00 --> rammed me hard

15:53 --> "nub ramming move" from me
16:10 --> rammed me
16:18 --> rammed me
16:45 --> rammed me, i drove into nova, we both lagging around and having a good time (sry nova)
17:18 --> rammed me
17:40 --> rammed me
18:20 --> rammed me
18:55 --> rammed me

19:05 --> rammed me hard again

19:26 --> tries to ram me, but failed
19:45 --> chase ends

Description of incident (inc date & time) 16. May - around 15:00h :

I know that i am not the nicest driver on tc, im honking, tailgaiting ect. and i like it when chases are little bit "harder". Its a chase! Pitting me into barrier is a good move, when its done well.

Until 14:50 its a regular chase for me and i told him after that incident "np report", so i thought he would maybe calm down but it seems that he just losing his mind after this. He starts ramming me all the time, even other cops tell him "to stop ramming".

The two bolded incidents are the biggest.

RE: [PACT] Prise[COP] -- Report because of ramming - AOR Nova - 2018-05-16 13:48

+1 on this.

From where I was, he ignored basic rules of ramming, almost every pit was a door slam, wall slam or just plain ramming.

Sorry prise, like I said in the server. This is not acceptable at all, not even on my lowest-day standard. You just can't keep crashing the suspect. None of those pits were even the slightest calculated properly.

@Prise
You mentioned you just got a G29, and was getting used to the wheel. Okay, fine.
But it does not excuse your driving in the chase. The steering wheel and brake pedal are not connected. If you were going too fast for the pit, or too steep angle, you could have braked. Never once did you touch the brake - and that includes flying past me several times and hitting his rear.

Ah, coming to that. Whenever I was in position to pit, I was forced to give way to you rocketing up in my mirror. That is plain dangerous not just for the suspect but for every cop in the chase.
None of this attributes to the fact of "Oh, I'm getting used to my new wheel".

You could have always went civilian and gained mileage on the wheel first...

I'm sorry. I'm all up for fun, and slightly aggressive chases. But not this, this was my worst chase in ages. Can't veto for your innocence even as a Cop myself..

This is just my view, and along with Sem's. Hope it helps.

Administrator Message by: Sadie

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sadie. - Sadie - 2018-05-16 14:18

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: [PACT] Prise[COP] -- Report because of ramming - Sadie - 2018-05-16 14:50

(2018-05-16 13:48)AOR Nova Wrote:  Poof

First off Nova, you do not "+1" a report. The forum rules are the following

Quote:3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.

We do not need everyone's personal opinions on a case, it is upto the administrators to judge and handout punishments.

Now over to the report.

Prise you clearly have shown today that you are not capable of copping with your new wheel yet, you keep ramming and hitting sem, and learn the difference between braking, and holding your speed-throttle fully down until impact. The moves you did today is not acceptable, and you as an experienced player should know this. You also need to apologize when causing an accident, and please take it more easy when you are not used with your setup. There is no excuse for what you did today. Therefore I will revoke your abilities to COP while you learn to use your new wheel. Note, your cop rights are not revoked, neither your cop license, you are able to COP after the suspencion.

Prise_20 will get his cop license suspended for 14 days for unacceptable ramming as a COP.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.