[TC] Gaming Forums
- high fine for what? (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - high fine for what? (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=29250)

- high fine for what? (Report Archived by BP) - SL6oOoN - 2018-05-28 17:07

Your LFS username:sl6ooon

Their LFS username(s):DatBoiTom
Their in-game nickname(s):Flame[COP]
Main reason(s):fined me 300$ for hit the barrier, not fare
Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/16w61k6n8xozc7y/flame%20want%20money.rar
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):

i hit the barrier in 5:54 and he left the chase and chase me for hit nobody, it was an accident, and 300$ it's too high for hit barrier.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2018-05-29 11:41

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

You did hit the barrier initially but this caused you to actually hit someone, which I know you're aware of. So there's little point saying you "hit nobody".

The low or middle fine for "Causing an accident" would be justifiable. Going off that instance alone, a 300 Euro fine would be excessive, but I am not sure if he was taking into account any other factor, such as if he had fined you for causing an accident earlier on.

I checked his forum profile and it looks like he has not visited for a long time. If you come across him in-game, ask him to post here with a justification as to why he picked the high fine. Likewise, I will ask him if I see him.

RE: high fine for what? - DatBoiTom - 2018-05-29 21:15

I am so sorry for the inconvenience at the time of the accident I was talking to the man originally pulled over and "s" cam in flipping and nailed both of us but apon looking back at the replay I see a different player has hit me from behind which made me shoot to the left which I thought was from "s" and I see that he just pretty much tapped the vehicle pulled over and definitely not worthy of a 300 euro fine and this is a honest mistake on my part therefor I have already sent him is 300 euros plus 200 extra euros for his inconvenience. Wink

RE: high fine for what? - BP - 2018-05-29 21:22

Quote:I have already sent him is 300 euros plus 200 extra euros for his inconvenience. Wink

I've checked the logs and you've sent him nothing

RE: high fine for what? - DatBoiTom - 2018-05-29 23:15

just did had to check my account and make sure I had the money and got caugt up with chores but got around to it

RE: high fine for what? - BP - 2018-05-30 07:08

OK confirmed, thanks. But 'already sent' and 'will send' are two different things.
Please be careful that you understand the situation before issuing a fine next time.

Cheers

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.