[TC] Gaming Forums
- unban request (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - unban request (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) (/showthread.php?tid=29312)

- unban request (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) - Microwave - 2018-06-10 11:31

● Your LFS Username: ante bekavac

● Time & Date of Incident 10.06.2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was banned for overtaking chase and crash head on. However i know that i made two big mistakes and apologised to everyone. Those mistakes happened in chase ,not that chase is excuse but on a bad day with high speed chase that can happen. I apologized after admin warning and didnt had any intention to do same in future and still got banned for 5 days :/

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Adrian. - Adrian - 2018-06-10 11:33

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Earlier in the morning I saw you causing crashes too, and other players complaining about it. It seems like you think it's ok to cause a crash, apologize and keep doing the same all the time. This is not how it works. You have to avoid causing crashes, and if such happens, then apologize. I don't see how driving wrong way while someone was oncoming was trying to avoid a crash. I had my sirens on, so it was even easier to notice someone is coming, yet you totally ignored it.

While overtaking my chase earlier you showed absolutely no intention of slowing down, even while there were many warnings sent into chat.

RE: unban request - Microwave - 2018-06-10 11:39

Undertood! But i dont think that causing crashes is ok with me i tryed to explain that. I wasnt ignoring warnings and i apologized, i agree what i did was a enough for a ban.

RE: unban request - Adrian - 2018-06-10 11:46

(2018-06-10 11:39)///Microwave Wrote:  I wasnt ignoring warnings and i apologized
Warnings were saying "slow down and don't overtake chase". So you totally didn't ignore it by full throttle overtaking it... At all...

(2018-06-10 11:39)///Microwave Wrote:  i agree what i did was a enough for a ban.
At least at this point we both agree.

Is there anything more you want to add or I can close this request?

RE: unban request - Microwave - 2018-06-10 11:50

Well unaban on this boring Sunday would be nice Biggrin

RE: unban request - Adrian - 2018-06-10 11:54

Sorry, but you didn't give me any valid reason to it. Unfortunately you will need to wait it out.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.