[TC] Gaming Forums
- Second opportunity (Unban Request Denied by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Second opportunity (Unban Request Denied by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=29325)

- Second opportunity (Unban Request Denied by Carl) - rayman95 - 2018-06-12 18:22

This text is written with a translator

Hello, my sister really likes this game. This afternoon I had to leave the house and she asked me to play it. I have seen how he plays, he knows how to drive in the circuits that he knows and with the XFG. I explained what I had to do if I got stuck and understood. Before letting her play, I contacted a TOWN to explain what could cause problems, and if she caused problems, she would take me out of the server. When I returned home the game was closed. I fully assume the responsibility of my sister, I know the rules perfectly but I do not understand why if she had an agreement with the TOWN she did not do what she told me. I regret what happened and she will not go back to a server

- Second opportunity (Unban Request Denied by Carl) - rayman95 - 2018-06-12 18:26

Your LFS Username: rayman95

- Time & Date of Incident : 12/17:00

- Replay / Screenshot Link: No
- Replay Timestamps: No

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Because I am a good driver

Hello, my sister really likes this game. This afternoon I had to leave the house and she asked me to play it. I have seen how he plays, he knows how to drive in the circuits that he knows and with the XFG. I explained what I had to do if I got stuck and understood. Before letting her play, I contacted a TOWN to explain what could cause problems, and if she caused problems, she would take me out of the server. When I returned home the game was closed. I fully assume the responsibility of my sister, I know the rules perfectly but I do not understand why if she had an agreement with the TOWN she did not do what she told me. I regret what happened and she will not go back to a server

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Threads merged

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Adrian. - Adrian - 2018-06-12 18:26

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2018-06-12 18:31

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Second opportunity - Carl - 2018-06-12 19:18

Hi,

I'll explain the things that you don't understand first. You said you talked with "TOWN" by this I assume you are referring to "‹Chuck›[TOW]". You asked him if he could help your sister if she got stuck.

Quote:2018-06-12 15:57:58 UTC One (Montana) rayman95 Rayman Chill : ‹Chuck›[TOW] - can you do that ?
2018-06-12 15:57:30 UTC One (Montana) rayman95 Rayman Chill : ‹Chuck›[TOW] - i need to go and my sister wants to drive, can you rescue when she stuck

Chuck replies to you and says that she can use SOS but he will not "babysit", in other words he's not going to be watching her.

Before your sister takes over, you say:

Quote:2018-06-12 16:00:15 UTC One (Montana) rayman95 Rayman Chill : out*
2018-06-12 16:00:12 UTC One (Montana) rayman95 Rayman Chill : im oot, is she crash dont take money pls, kick me for the server

Please read below.

[Image: 1zqyemw.png]

I'll be closing this request for that reason, but thanks for apologising and promising to take more responsibility.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.