[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] [Code 1] Unban Request - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] [Code 1] Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=29444)

[Code 1] Unban Request - alau07 - 2018-07-02 21:40

LFS Username: alau07

● Time & Date of Incident: Basically today, for the past 18 hours.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Just moved back to Hong Kong for a short holiday with my parents, normally log in from the UK when I'm studying at University. Will enable holiday mode next time, sorry!

[Code 1] Unban Request (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Carl) - Carl - 2018-07-02 23:31

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

[Code 1] Unban Request - alau07 - 2018-10-18 10:58

User: alau07
Nick: lauski99
Date of Autoban: 18/10/2018

Got banned again after coming back to the UK from holiday. I'll be here for quite a while... and this autoban feature isn't helping anyone...

Please unban I want to try out my new wheel lol.

Thanks,
lauski.

RE: [Code 1] Unban Request - BP - 2018-10-18 11:03

You may remember you made a thread for Code 1 before. As instructed, you must always use that same thread for any future occurrences. You also said you would use holiday mode but I'm guessing you did not.

I cannot deal with your case at the moment so any other admin will, but I will merge your threads together.

RE: [Code 1] Unban Request - Carl - 2018-10-18 11:09

The autoban feature is for your protection, in the unfortunate event that your account has been accessed by somebody else, just to clarify.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

RE: [Code 1] Unban Request - alau07 - 2018-10-18 11:39

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Have a great day!