[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] [Code1] Unban - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] [Code1] Unban (/showthread.php?tid=29481)

[Code1] Unban - forcHma - 2018-07-09 21:03

Hello,

As soon as I entered the lobby, I was instantly banned (Code 1).

My username is: forcHma

Previous country: Norway
Current Country: Lithuania

Reason: Moved back home.

Thanks.

[Code1] Unban (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Sadie) - Sadie - 2018-07-09 21:03

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

[Code1] Unban - forcHma - 2018-08-03 22:24

Hei, i back from Holiday to Norway and get ban again.

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Threads merged

RE: [Code1] Unban - Adrian - 2018-08-04 06:20

What was your previous country and what is your current country?

Code 1 - forcHma - 2018-08-05 12:19

forcHma - Banned for possible account fraud (Code 1)

Hello, i back from holiday Lithuania to Norway, and get ban again...

Administrator Message by: BP

Merged threads. Please always post in this one, as explained on Discord

[Code1] Unban (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by BP) - BP - 2018-08-05 15:23

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Fraud ban - forcHma - 2022-04-16 22:04

Hei, i come back from Norway to Lithuania, and i got ban. I gonna stay now in Lithuania. Can you guys unban me ?

[Code 1] Fraud ban - Chuck - 2022-05-01 06:35

Your account has been unlocked.

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.