[TC] Gaming Forums
+ pulse¦suki (Report Archived by Sadie) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + pulse¦suki (Report Archived by Sadie) (/showthread.php?tid=29857)

+ pulse¦suki (Report Archived by Sadie) - sezski - 2018-09-11 16:07

Your LFS username: DJmad

Their LFS username(s): storm11
Their in-game nickname(s): pulse¦suki
Main reason(s): Insulting

Replay and/or screenshot link:
•Reference image of where he got stuck:
•Chat reference 1:
•Chat reference 2:
•Chat reference 3:
•Chat refence 4:
•Chat refence 5:
•Chat refence 5:

Description of incident (inc date & time): 11th September 2018, chatlog reference starting at 14:39 onwards.
I was heading south on H3/H4 Paddock Tunnel Way, just exiting the tunnel north of H5 Gas Station, and pulse¦suki went on the wrongside into me (no issue with that, think lag might have caused that there, however contact was made), I then saw in my mirror that he went down the wrong way down into the tunnel, so I turned on my lights and sirens, headed down the tunnel, I then noticed pulse¦suki had gone above the tunnel and tried to hide from me up there, he got stuck (please keep this in mind), so I fined him, I started driving away, he asked for help and I said "call tow" "you got yourself there".
In summary, he insulted me, I spoke to him and said I was going to give him one chance and wouldn't take responsibility for what he said.

(Apologies if I went a little overboard with this thread, I know I have before, have so much spare time and nothing better to do so I'm putting effort in.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sadie. - Sadie - 2018-09-11 20:14

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

This user will get a strict warning for insulting others.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.