[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=29858)

+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Carl) - deathdecievedusall_666 - 2018-09-11 18:04

● Your LFS Username: Everydayimshufflin

● Time & Date of Incident : 08-22-2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: In the past 2 1/2 weeks I've been banned, I've had mass amounts of time to reflect on the reason why It happened. At times it really is hard for me to keep a grip on my verbal filter whilst online, I understand I purposely swore the few times leading up to my ban and that the server doesn't tolerate it, and for that I'm deeply sorry for my behavior while playing.

There are 10 days remaining on my ban, I don't feel very well on asking this but I figured the worst I could be told is no.

Could I possibly be unbanned? I've served at most more than 50% of my ban out. But if not, then I will see all of you on the 21st

Thanks
-Jackson

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Shino. - Shino - 2018-09-11 18:37

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2018-09-12 08:14

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - Carl - 2018-09-12 16:30

Thanks for the apology. Considering how much time you've served already, I'll be willing to unban you on the basis that you think about what you are typing into the chat. Swearing and inappropriate language is not tolerated. If you agree, I'll go ahead and unban you.

RE: Unban Request - deathdecievedusall_666 - 2018-09-12 17:40

I agree.

Status: Completed. Updated by Carl. - Carl - 2018-09-12 19:50

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.