[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request - 12/7/18 (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request - 12/7/18 (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=30302)

+ Unban Request - 12/7/18 (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - dawgless - 2018-12-08 00:05

● Your LFS Username:dawgless

● Time & Date of Incident:2017-04-09 13:33

● Replay / Screenshot Link:none available
● Replay Timestamps:none available

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Well, the only exuse that I had for doing what I did was me just being a jackass. I had recently bought S2 and just thinking to myself "I ain't play this for any time longer".
Yet it's been a year and a half, and I love this game to death.
I do apoligize for the wreckless behavior I presented within the server, and, at least I believe, that I have matured to the point where I actually want to come back and actually play on this server the way it's supposed to be. I understand that what I did back then was very harsh for what the server was trying to present, and I will understand if you decide to decline my appeal.
But I'm going to be honest, I would really love if you can unban me from the server. I recently have been really interested in actually participating in one of the biggest servers on LFS.
Thanks.

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by TAZxx. - TAZxx - 2018-12-08 00:06

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Unban Request - 12/7/18 - dawgless - 2018-12-10 22:23

Uhm, does it usually take this long to get staff to assist people like me? Or am I just a special case? It's been 3 days, so I expected this whole thing to rap up at this point.

RE: Unban Request - 12/7/18 - BP - 2018-12-10 22:33

It's one particular admin that you are waiting for. No, you're not special and it should only take a few more days at most.

RE: Unban Request - 12/7/18 - dawgless - 2018-12-11 01:07

When you said "You're not special", I laughed my ass off. But thanks for the feedback.

Status: Completed. Updated by Chuck. - Chuck - 2018-12-15 05:31

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.