[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Sadie) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Sadie) (/showthread.php?tid=30320)

- Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Sadie) - butters1 - 2018-12-13 19:34

● Your LFS Username: fluffy1411

● Time & Date of Incident: 1 December 2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Replay: https://www93.zippyshare.com/v/oEmAWlQj/file.html
● Replay Timestamps: Time in replay 13.25-13.34

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Short story, I had my brother use my Account for driving in LFS offline as well as online. We dont it that way for a long time. I never knew he is or was using hacks or tweak or all that nonsense and never noticed it (in the time he was playing i left the room and done something else ) i never found any programs on my PC neither any other evidence. Otherwise i would have told him to get off my PC.

So im asking about to lift the ban.

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by BP. - BP - 2018-12-13 19:45

Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - Sadie - 2018-12-16 02:30

Hello,

We hold a "your account, your responsibility" policy that states you as the account owner is fully responsible for the use if your account. We do not grant unban requests claiming another person had access to your account.

More information in spoiler:

Furthermore the user of the account was fully aware that cheating on our servers is not allowed based on the chatlogs, but still proceeded to use cheats to possibly get up to the speedlimit faster with a restricted car.

We will not lift your permanent ban at this point, and as this unban request have been reviewed by the management, there is little chance for an appeal to be approved at this time.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.