[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [hun]gago - Report (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [hun]gago - Report (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=30429)

+ [hun]gago - Report (Report Archived by Carl) - sezski - 2018-12-28 21:02

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: DJmad

Their LFS Username(s): [hun]gago
Their In-game Nickname(s): insult malakas

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 28/12/2018
Time of Incident: roughly 20:45

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
2:37:15 I was heading anti-clockwise on Aston, heading north on Main St, I lost traction, hit the barrier and spun nearly a full 180 (I then brake and try to tuck into the barrier to avoid an incident with another user). The user then decides to turn right, heading towards my car, failing to attempt to slow, or avoid me. I question them about it and they try to blame me for it, saying I was in the middle of the road and refused to apologise. When the replay ends, I spend a minute heading to the pits where the user mocks me in chat. After I rejoin to restart my replay, the user continues to mock me, saying how I cannot read, and that again, it is my fault.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://mega.nz/#!2OAn0SYY!o0PdW-4lgP_9OgWla2aJR2DWcNPrk1LzU3T932tbVDw

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2018-12-28 21:20

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Yeah.. I can see that he intentionally steered towards you, probably in attempt to make contact to which he succeeded. Less than 1 minute later he caused an accident by pulling out into the road and didn't apologise for it. User will receive a short ban for ramming/negligent driving.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.