[TC] Gaming Forums
SO Newsletter - January 6, 2019 - New Year's resolutions - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: Street Obsessions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+---- Thread: SO Newsletter - January 6, 2019 - New Year's resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=30529)

SO Newsletter - January 6, 2019 - New Year's resolutions - Audiojack - 2019-01-06 13:30

[Image: SORW_Small.png]

Greetings, hopefully the holidays went smoothly for all of you!

The holiday season and the beginning of 2019 have certainly been interesting and full of events here in Street Obsessions.
Here's a rundown of the most important things:
  • January 1, 2019: Sebas resigns from his duties as team leader and from Street Obsessions altogether.
  • January 1, 2019: As a result Sebas hands over his status in the leadership to Audiojack.
  • January 5, 2019: Yukine is recruited back into the team as a member, having recovered from personal issues.

Sebas, your presence will be sorely missed. As one of the founding members of Street Obsessions in 2013 and one of the biggest mainstays of the team, the work Seb has put into the team is yet unmatched. Not only known for his exceptional efforts as being the shepherd to our herd, but also for being an overall great guy to have around and talk to, his will be very big shoes to fill indeed.
However, with waning interest and needing more time to take care of real life things and especially his son, this is a natural conclusion. I wish you and your family absolutely all the best in life!

Yukine has previously been a valuable member for years, even being an assistant leader a few years ago. His most recent leave due to personal reasons wasn't his first, and you can see how well respected he is within our community as we never treat such leaving and rejoining lightly. Regardless, we do welcome him with open arms as there is a mutual feeling of him belonging to our family.

Lastly, personally I will do my best to adjust to this position during the current month, and from there we will see where and how everything falls into place! Thanks to all of our members and everyone else for being very supportive.

Thank you and I wish everyone a prosperous new year!

~ Audiojack
Team Leader

RE: SO Newsletter - January 6, 2019 - New Year's resolutions - Kyle - 2019-01-06 17:12

Shame to see you go, Sebas! Good luck with everything.

Welcome back Yuki Smile

RE: SO Newsletter - January 6, 2019 - New Year's resolutions - TAZxx - 2019-01-06 20:00

Seb, whilst things were tough for you, you held on and did what you could for the team and nobody can fault you for that. Good luck in pastures new.

AJ, you was always a help in my time in SO - Even creating my logo for TazTech free of charge, along with numerous other things you did to support me and the rest of the SO Family in our individual times of need... This promotion for you is well deserved, keep up the good work my friend.

Yuki, you... We need to tie you to the logo, that way you can never leave again, you're a great member and a great friend. Work hard and be the best man you can be, everyone in SO is proud of you... As am I. We all love you immensely.

To the whole team at SO; This year can be your year, if you make it yours... Fight hard and work for what you believe in. You've all got this, each and every one of you.

RE: SO Newsletter - January 6, 2019 - New Year's resolutions - Small - 2019-01-07 03:53

Sebas,

You recruited me to SO and you my friend were such a nice gentleman. You are such a kind soul with love for each and every individual you play with and you shared many fun memories with all of us here. It's sad to see you go but at the same time its great to see Audiojack redeem himself in a role which suits what he has been to SO for some time now, a vital ingredient. Thank you for your many years of service and may we be in the same team in the future again hopefully my friend.

Happy New Year and here's to success for 2019!

RE: SO Newsletter - January 6, 2019 - New Year's resolutions - Nothy - 2019-01-08 18:44

Thank you Seb for everything you've done for both me, and the team.

You also recruited me for SO nearly a year ago now, and I haven't looked back since. You've helped me grow as a person by letting me into the team, getting me introduced to new friends and ideas.

I'm usually pretty shit at giving these kinds of talks, but you truly deserve all the credit you can get. You tied the team together and managed the team despite times being rough. Best wishes for you in the future, I hope you do well.

And for AJ, congratulations on your new promotion. I for one accept you as our supreme leader of the regime. Ignore that last bit. I wish you the best of luck.

Here's to hoping 2019 is a huge success for everybody.