[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request (Dawgless) (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request (Dawgless) (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=30660)

+ Unban Request (Dawgless) (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - dawgless - 2019-01-27 16:53

● Your LFS Username:Dawgless

● Time & Date of Incident: 12/16/18

● Replay / Screenshot Link:None
● Replay Timestamps:None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Yeah, last time I got banned from the server, I had made an appeal after a year and a half of being banned and said I matured. Now, while I would like to state that I wasn't really lying on that, as before I had come to the server just to troll, unlike now, where I did it for the sake of actually trying to progress to get more powerful cars. However, I was with my friend at the time, and well, it just turned into more of "what can we get away with?" at points.
Obviously, I do thank whoever banned me for not making it permanent like before, as I am aware that my actions were just idiotic. Now, I'm not trying to say I've "changed" like before, in personality, or in maturity, since it has been a month since I got banned, which only makes it worse that in 3 days of being on the server that I got banned again, but since my friend has been in contact with the person that banned me and him, I wanted to take this chance while my friend is interested to say sorry for my behavior, more careless, as my reasoning for ban suggests. As much as you may not believe me, I am interested in being in the server, as I do think that you guys do a good job at what you do for it.

Of course, I do hope you can believe me, as I know it is hard as I made an appeal of a whole different ban saying I matured, then to just start being careless at points for the sake of interest. However, I do hope, as unfair as I deserve it, to give me one last chance on the server, as my friend, the main reason why I got an original appeal to begin with, was interested in the server, and as he is now interested in it again, I want to try to see if maybe we can both get unbanned so we can be on the server together.

I do want to mention that if I am unbanned, that I will take full responsibility for all actions that I commit on the server going forward, as if I am unbanned, I will attempt to not cause any kind of trouble within the server and its users. And If I do cause trouble again, then I will accept any kind of punishments that I deserve.

I know it's really hard to believe a guy who just got banned just to get banned again, but truly, I'm just interested in the server overall. I have time on my hands and really I want to spend that time playing CD.

If you don't unban, I do understand as my actions in the server were just not needed in the slightest. I do hope that you can understand that I understand that what I did was wrong, and I do promise to not do what I did again.

Hopefully, you understand and I can get an appeal on my ban, one last time.

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2019-01-27 17:02

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dizzle. - Dizzle - 2019-01-27 17:08

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

Everything you've said is true as far as being unbanned the last time, however, I feel like giving you one last chance. You will be strictly monitored and riding on a thin thread. Our server is not a big playground and affecting other users game play is forbidden. This is your final chance. If any of the previous behavior is repeated, you will be permanently removed from our servers.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.