[TC] Gaming Forums
+ - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Kyle) (Unban Request Granted by Kyle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Kyle) (Unban Request Granted by Kyle) (/showthread.php?tid=30995)

+ - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Kyle) (Unban Request Granted by Kyle) - akis131 - 2019-03-28 14:40

- Your LFS Username:akis131 (Tofu[o]Akis)

- Time & Date of Incident 26-27/3/2019

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:I accidentally crashed a cop while chasing, i imidiately said sorry and i got instantly banned for following chase as the admin mentioned, im not new and i know the rules so i dont think thats a reasonable ban, i didnt even got a warning from anyone that i chase or to stop. i dont have replay or timestamps it happened 2-3 days ago im not sure

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by TAZxx. - TAZxx - 2019-03-28 14:43

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Kyle. - Kyle - 2019-03-28 20:36

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

I banned you as you followed a chase quite close (tailgating close) and once the chase slowed down you crashed quite hard into one of the cops, sending him flying away. You had ages to slow down and could've created a gap but you simply refused.

Anything to say about this?

RE: Unban Request - akis131 - 2019-03-29 12:19

Yes, i was going fast i was behind the chase but far away, when you go 150km/h and see someone in front of you that imidiately stops because he crashed its obvious that i will crash on him since there was no space to pass the cops , it wasnt my fault the cop just crashed and i crashed on him and i said sorry imidiately. And you could also warn me to keep distance .

RE: Unban Request - Kyle - 2019-03-29 16:10

Quote:Yes, i was going fast i was behind the chase but far away
This is not true. You was barely two car lengths away for a prolonged period from the start.
Quote:when you go 150km/h and see someone in front of you that imidiately stops because he crashed its obvious that i will crash on him since there was no space to pass the cops
I understand this, but there is also a massive warning that comes up if you are too close to the chase, so I don't see how you could simply miss this. This would've been on your screen for a long time, I imagine.
Quote:it wasnt my fault the cop just crashed and i crashed on him and i said sorry imidiately. And you could also warn me to keep distance
I get this, but there is a massive warning specifically warning you to slow down and keep distance. As someone with nearly 100hrs gaming time, I should expect that this is quite obvious and you should know better?

In case you don't have a replay, this is what you was doing from the point I started watching you until the point where you was banned.

Status: Thread Inactive. Updated by: Kyle. - Kyle - 2019-03-31 15:03

This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 72 hours.

Status: Completed. Updated by Kyle. - Kyle - 2019-04-03 19:41

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.

RE: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Kyle) - Kyle - 2019-04-05 15:22

Following on from our PMs, I have decided to unban you.

Remember, any more rule breaking in regards to 1.5 (overtaking chases) will result in harsher punishment.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.