[TC] Gaming Forums
+ COP EZZA (Report Archived by Kyle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + COP EZZA (Report Archived by Kyle) (/showthread.php?tid=31120)

+ COP EZZA (Report Archived by Kyle) - RED BOTTOMS - 2019-04-18 12:50

RED BOTTOMS, COP EZZA

Your LFS Username: nxggera

Their LFS Username(s): scoezza
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] EZZA

Issuing false fines and ramming people

Date of Incident: 18/04/2019
Time of Incident: around 12:30 ish

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): I came out of pits, lost a bit of control on the grass because of my new wheel. I made sure to avoid the cop trying to exit the pitzone which i did successfully. He then issues a fine for 200 calling me a "noob" saying i hit him. I kindly asked him to wait and talk to sort this out while i looked at the repla and he ignored me and drove off. The rest of the clip which i unfortunately didn't save was of him acting rude, ramming gwallu and other people unnecessarily (ramming pink laptop in a chase) while refusing to talk to me about the incident.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://uploadir.com/u/fkn38jhg

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Kyle. - Kyle - 2019-04-18 12:58

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: COP EZZA - Ezzaa - 2019-04-18 12:58

Not looked at replay yet, but all this user has been doing is harrasing me saying do this or u will get a ban ect, then he says he dosent care about the money he lost but he is hella salty, all round a really toxic person he has now flexed this report in global chat ingame, another very toxic move. congrats to this guy..

Time stamp for replay???

Ive reviewed my replay and it seems you didnt strike me, maybe i got confused as i got rammed at rb while i was catching upto u, if you had sent me proof of this like i said ingame i would have refunded you in there, instead you blackmailed me.

RE: COP EZZA - Kyle - 2019-04-18 13:25

You could've always stopped and checked the MPR yourself, and maybe this wouldn't have happened.

You said "maybe when u rammed me hefty because ur a big noob", which:
  • is false;
  • is also disrespecting other players, violating rule 1.1.

Ezza, you have received a confirmable warning in-game—read it when you connect again. You have also been force-fined 200€ for issuing an invalid fine.

Red Bottoms, I have refunded you the 200€.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.