[TC] Gaming Forums
[CSR] TOW Skin Approval (Approved) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Skin Approvals (/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+----- Forum: Skin Approvals - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+----- Thread: [CSR] TOW Skin Approval (Approved) (/showthread.php?tid=31352)

[CSR] TOW Skin Approval (Approved) - Kouki - 2019-06-06 13:42

[attachment=1450]
[attachment=1451]
[attachment=1452]
This is our new TOW skin, please take a look.
(I have the permission of [CSR] Management)

RE: [CSR] TOW Skin Approval - Sadie - 2019-06-06 13:47

The link do not work.

RE: [CSR] TOW Skin Approval - Kouki - 2019-06-06 16:35

Whoops... I'll upload them again in attachment form when I get back home, sorry about that

RE: [CSR] TOW Skin Approval - Kouki - 2019-06-07 06:42

I updated my post.

[CSR] TOW Skin Approval - Sadie - 2019-06-07 14:19

This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!

RE: [CSR] TOW Skin Approval - Gaz - 2019-06-11 10:25

Hi there,

Unfortunately we're reluctant to approve the skin in its current state for the following reasons:
  • The use of red, rather than the traditional yellow, makes the skin somewhat resemble a MED/RES skin more than a tow skin.
  • This skin is quite "low-profile" for a TOW skin, meaning that there is a noticeable lack of markings (i.e. patterns such as the yellow triangular/diagonal ones you often see on most skins or Battenburg or similar) which would make it hard to tell it apart from a civilian skin, especially at a distance, especially from the back.
  • The back does not have any mention of TOW, along with little to no markings, and since it's red it could easily be mistaken for a MED/RES skin.

Some suggestions:
  • You may want to try to make the text/design yellow, since this would make it more obvious that it is a TOW skin.
  • Add more large, obvious markings around the car as a whole, especially the back since there are none there currently.

Let us know if you want to update it or if we should close the thread.

Cheers.

RE: [CSR] TOW Skin Approval - Kouki - 2019-06-12 08:53

I'll change the skin to match what you said.

RE: [CSR] TOW Skin Approval - Kouki - 2019-06-12 09:38

(Also one thing, I've just finished making stripes on the back, the original TC Tow skin has "Caution" written on the back instead of "Tow", can I keep it as "Caution", now that the back is more visible?)

RE: [CSR] TOW Skin Approval - Gaz - 2019-06-12 10:20

(2019-06-12 09:38)CyanOnur Wrote:  (Also one thing, I've just finished making stripes on the back, the original TC Tow skin has "Caution" written on the back instead of "Tow", can I keep it as "Caution", now that the back is more visible?)

Sure.

RE: [CSR] TOW Skin Approval - Kouki - 2019-06-18 14:42

Alright, this is the skin. Only difference is it says CAUTION on the back instead.
[attachment=1460]
[attachment=1461]
[attachment=1462]

RE: [CSR] TOW Skin Approval - Gaz - 2019-06-18 14:55

Much better - thanks for your efforts.

The skin in post #10 of this thread is approved.

Skin Approved
The skin in this thread has been approved and can now be used on the servers!