[TC] Gaming Forums
Gumball 2019 - Questions - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Official Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Event Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+----- Forum: Gumball 2019 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=231)
+----- Thread: Gumball 2019 - Questions (/showthread.php?tid=31367)

Gumball 2019 - Questions - Ash - 2019-06-09 06:56

[Image: threadtitleimagev2-1.png]

QUESTIONS

Please check the following list of frequently asked questions before asking a new question.

What is Gumball?
Please read the aptly named About Gumball thread.

To whom do I pay for my purchases?
You pay your entry to [TC]►Ash◄ (RacerAsh3)

How do we get tickets and bundles?
You can purchase tickets for the main competition aswell as for the Opening Night event where you will have exclusive access to Server One or Server Two. You may purchase either of these when you register. For a list of available tickets and bundles, please see the entry fees, tickets & bundles thread. For the sign up template you will need to purchase tickets, please see the preparing to sign up thread.

Where do I register?
Team signups will open on Tuesday 16th July 2019 at 18:00 UTC +1, several days before individual registrations. Individual registrations will open on Sunday 21st July at 18:00 (UTC+1).

What track or tracks will Gumball 2019 be held at?
This year will see the event split across four of Live For Speed's most iconic tracks.
  • The first 7 days of the competition will see Kyoto (Kyoto).
  • Day 7 to 14 of the competition will run Blackwood (Blackwood).
  • Day 14 to 21 of the competition will run Westhill (Westhill).
  • Day 21 to 28 of the competition will run Montana (Aston).
Please note there may be a 5 minute interruption between track changes on Friday 2nd August, Friday 9th August and Friday 16th August at 21:00 UTC +1.

I can't afford to enter Gumball. Can you help?
Unfortunately you're on your own! However there are several weeks until the start of Gumball 2019 (from the time of the Gumball announcement), this should be plenty of time to earn money on CityDriving for any of the tickets and passes you may need to purchase.

Do I have to be in a team for Gumball?
No, but it's recommended. Plus you can save money too as we offer group bundle purchases exclusively for teams!

What are the benefits of joining a team?
You get access to a whole bunch of extra prizes and you may miss out on all of the opening night fun on server one and two if you're not in a team. Your Gumball experience will be far more enjoyable as part of a team.

How do I join a team?
You can advertise that you are interested in joining a team in the find a team thread. You could also start your own team, for more information on starting a team, visit the Registration Preparation thread!

Do I need a skin?
Not if you're doing Gumball alone. If you would like one, you can request one in the skin workshop thread. If you're in a team you will need a skin, ask your team leader about this.

Still need help?
Please feel free to ask a new question in this thread or head over to our Discord server and ask a member of the team who will be able to give you an answer straight away.

RE: Gumball 2019 - Questions - Ice - 2019-07-16 18:04

There has been a question asked on Discord, if you buy a pass for Class 2 and/or 3, would you automatically compete in class 1 and /or 2?

The answer is no. Once you select the class you wish to compete in, you remain in the same class for the duration of Gumball. You can, however, use any car in selected class.

For example: If you register under Class 2, you can use any car that is classified under Class 2, meaning XRT, FXO, RB4 and LX4.

RE: Gumball 2019 - Questions - Kyle - 2019-07-16 20:43

I've been asked what cars are in which classes - you can find that out by looking >here<!

RE: Gumball 2019 - Questions - Ice - 2019-07-17 06:35

Multiple questions regarding opening night tickets.

You have to be registered as a team or individual prior to purchasing opening night ticket(s).

RE: Gumball 2019 - Questions - Clas - 2019-07-23 16:43

Do I have to be in the competition to buy a opening night ticket?

RE: Gumball 2019 - Questions - TAZxx - 2019-07-23 16:56

(2019-07-23 16:43)ClasK_03 Wrote:  Do I have to be in the competition to buy a opening night ticket?

(2019-07-17 06:35)Ice Wrote:  Multiple questions regarding opening night tickets.

You have to be registered as a team or individual prior to purchasing opening night ticket(s).

Yes.

RE: Gumball 2019 - Questions - Moaty673 - 2019-08-04 16:27

Do you have get an advantage if you have more people in your team?[/align]

RE: Gumball 2019 - Questions - Carl - 2019-08-04 18:37

(2019-08-04 16:27)Moaty673 Wrote:  Do you have get an advantage if you have more people in your team?[/align]

As long as your team members don't fall behind then you will still be competitive regardless of how many players you have.

The team distance is an average of the combined distances from your team members.

RE: Gumball 2019 - Questions - THE WIZARD DK - 2019-08-05 08:23

hi. not sure if one is made? and i think the competitor tracker doesnt really show it.

so i kinda miss a table/board of standings in Gumball? (am i missing it somewhere?)

so you quickly can overview your standings like (example):

Leaderboard Teams :
Position:
01.[Team Initials] #CarNumber00 (username) driven distance (9000km) driver place : 70. time 2 hours 6 min UTC.

LeaderBoard Individual Drivers :
Position:
01 [drivername] #Carnumber00 (username) driven distance (9000km) Driver place : 900. time 1 hour 9min UTC.stopped by police : 7000 times stage 1 / 3 times stage 2 / 54 times stage 3 / 0 times stage 4.

been looking around but i dont seem to be able to find such a overview.
not even the one on tc world. i think that would be a great thing to consider for a future gumball. some easy to find and easy to overview the entire gumball and keep track of your position.

RE: Gumball 2019 - Questions - Robis - 2019-08-05 09:35

(2019-08-05 08:23)THE WIZARD DK Wrote:  hi. not sure if one is made? and i think the competitor tracker doesnt really show it.

so i kinda miss a table/board of standings in Gumball? (am i missing it somewhere?)

so you quickly can overview your standings like (example):

Leaderboard Teams :
Position:
01.[Team Initials] #CarNumber00 (username) driven distance (9000km) driver place : 70. time 2 hours 6 min UTC.

LeaderBoard Individual Drivers :
Position:
01 [drivername] #Carnumber00 (username) driven distance (9000km) Driver place : 900. time 1 hour 9min UTC.stopped by police : 7000 times stage 1 / 3 times stage 2 / 54 times stage 3 / 0 times stage 4.

been looking around but i dont seem to be able to find such a overview.
not even the one on tc world. i think that would be a great thing to consider for a future gumball. some easy to find and easy to overview the entire gumball and keep track of your position.

Tc world -> Rally
Legit leaderboard should only be needed for last week aka no limit stage