[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban (Unban Request Granted by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban (Unban Request Granted by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=31482)

+ Unban (Unban Request Granted by Carl) - Duncan - 2019-07-04 13:44

● Your LFS Username: duncaann

● Time & Date of Incident: 2013-02-12 17:10

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Got myself a wheel this week and I started playing racing games (like LFS) again. Thought maybe it's worth a try after 6 years to get an unban. If you do decide to unban me, I won't play as a cop, i'll only cruise around. But I understand if you are not going to unban me. Always worth a try.

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Ras. - Ras - 2019-07-04 14:18

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: Unban - Duncan - 2019-07-09 09:28

Hello.
Any news yet?

RE: Unban - Dizzle - 2019-07-09 15:51

We are working your unban request. Please be patient with us.

RE: Unban - Duncan - 2019-07-10 11:36

Okay, thanks.

RE: Unban - Carl - 2019-07-11 11:00

Hello,

We're not entirely sure what you are referring to in your original post because it doesn't really match up with the reason for the ban in the first place. The ban was issued due to insulting and being abusive which was a recurring thing during your time in our servers. Since it has been several years we are willing to let you return. It goes without saying, if it's evident there has been no improvement, the ban may be reinstated.

We hope to see a better side of you and hope that you can enjoy the servers again. Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please have a look at our rules before entering the server and if you have any questions, feel free to ask an online admin.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.