[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Hello everyone, why I have been banned (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Hello everyone, why I have been banned (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=31613)

+ Hello everyone, why I have been banned (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - DKarov - 2019-07-27 20:47

- Your LFS Username:dkarov [COP]KaroG29

- Time & Date of Incident: 2019-06-24 15:21 - there was no incident I wasn't on at that moment

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Not applicable
- Replay Timestamps: Not applicable

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:
Today is 7/28/19 and I was not playing for more than a month.
Could you please unban me there must be a mistake, I wasn't playing the game for a month or two and now when I have tried to enter it banned me for 1 year, could you please fix it? I haven't done anything wrong. I wasn't even there for more than a month.
I wasn't playing for more than a month I was busy working.

RE: Hello everyone, why I have been banned - Gaz - 2019-07-27 20:56

Please edit your post to follow the correct template, you can see it on the links below (make sure to copy the "Code:" part):

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

RE: Hello everyone, why I have been banned - Gaz - 2019-07-27 21:36

Close enough. Since the reason for your ban is due to your account being linked to another, this will be dealt with by management.

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: Hello everyone, why I have been banned - DKarov - 2019-07-27 22:08

What do you mean my account is linked with another? I do not have any other accounts and Never gave my account to anyone.
That is the only account I have!

Additional Information: Please check my profile the last time I played by the: Most recent money transactions. I cannot upload the picture, unfortunately.

RE: Hello everyone, why I have been banned - DKarov - 2019-07-28 09:44

I want to clarify something mr.[TC]►Gaz◄ I do not have any other accounts and I never had any other accounts. That is my only and only account here. Never gave my account to anyone and never had another account.

RE: Hello everyone, why I have been banned - Chuck - 2019-07-28 15:30

Looks like your account has been brought falsely into a relation with a different account. That has been corrected.

Status: Completed. Updated by Chuck. - Chuck - 2019-07-28 15:31

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.