[TC] Gaming Forums
New upgrades for Cops and Civilians. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: New upgrades for Cops and Civilians. (/showthread.php?tid=31709)

New upgrades for Cops and Civilians. - Aplastador200 - 2019-08-16 18:08

Today the Cops/Res/Meds/Tows and Civilians uses 1 or 2 upgrades MAX to take a bit of advantage or for the jobs of meds like the ramp or winch...

Suggestion: I would like to the next TC update, even if that takes time or not, add new upgrades for Cops/Civilians, and with the locator I don't know why with buy one, is set up for every car, even if isn't equipped, so I would like to set it to be a locator that only works with the car equipped with that. More upgrades specificaly for cops would be nice.

Reason: Think about it, "Tow Edition Car" have a Ramp and Win[/font]ch (Yesterday I noticed that), but if we want full upgrade the car there's no more items for that. [attachment=1480]

Em okay, the Cops has the only upgrade to use like the ANPR-camera and they can't use another thing as Cop, and the civilians only have 2 upgrades MAX to equip (Like the tows with that Tow Edition). [attachment=1481]

The point of this, every car can have 3 MAX upgrades and the MED/RES are the only roles who can fully upgrade theirself and the other roles cannot. [attachment=1482]

What do you think about it? (I talked about this idea with others and they agree with that)

RE: New upgrades for Cops and Civilians. - Sky - 2019-08-16 20:33

I've suggested something similar >>here<<

They weren't happy with having any more upgrades as a whole.

RE: New upgrades for Cops and Civilians. - Aplastador200 - 2019-08-16 23:32

(2019-08-16 20:33)Sky Wrote:  I've suggested something similar >>here<<

They weren't happy with having any more upgrades as a whole.

I mean I would like more car upgrades for the civilians or cops, no more slots. More upgrades like: Thief High Tech (Just example)
That would make the car have a better stealing system and that can have more % to steal money of a player, even if the thief is discovered, he'll have like 25% more of successful stealing. :3
Something like that, more upgrades = more things for the cars.