[TC] Gaming Forums
- Refund request (Denied by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: - Refund request (Denied by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=31826)

- Refund request (Denied by Frozen) - Moune - 2019-09-10 16:54

Ho hi

- Your LFS Username: Timoonn
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): Xx_Huguinho753_xX

- Time & Date of Incident: around 18h35 Paris time

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gxzc1i2azwmfz6x/report_hugo_cop.mpr/file
- Replay Timestamps: start at 4 min 20s - spec Stuntman M

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I've been chased and fined for causing an accident... while everybody was timing out on my game, no cars on track (except mine).
If you check the replay, I just left the pit, the chat continued to work so I didnt noticed immediatly that ALL cars were timing out. I thought I was timing out and not moving too for other players... which does not seem to be the case, since I created an accident unintentionally, I was moving for everybody (but not seeing anybody /Mellow )
The cop hugo chased me, I was surprised that other cars can see me, so I stopped and tried to explain the situation to him. He didn't care of my explanations and fines me for 200.

I Know its a tricky situation here, but im not really faulty if I did crash into someone.

Thanks

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2019-09-10 16:57

This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Refund request - Frozen - 2019-09-10 17:22

Hello,

I'm sorry but I need to deny your refund request. The reasons are as follows:

- You state that you did not notice you were lagging for others, but at the moment the problem began, you clearly saw the cars disappearing infront / near you:

- After you noticed that they disappeared, you drove to pits. Then left pits again and you state "I just left the pit, the chat continued to work so I didnt noticed immediatly that ALL cars were timing out". But after you left the pits, you even drove near 3 different cars which are all timing out:

Based on this we can conclude that the issue was your own responsibility, and that you had enough time to notice that something was wrong with your game / network connection. You decided to continue playing and caused an accident while doing so. The fine is therefore valid and wont be refunded.

- Frozen

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.