[TC] Gaming Forums
very sad and heart breaking news - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: very sad and heart breaking news (/showthread.php?tid=31862)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

very sad and heart breaking news - Tom - 2019-09-17 20:06

its with a heavy heart and not something i would ever want to post on behalf of my mum which you guys know her as tc saphira.

Today we recieved some very sad and heartbreaking news.

As some of you know are aware back in March of this year Christian or as you guys probably know him as TC jedi or DJ jedi fell extremely ill with several severe brain bleeds.

Christian was doing well and returned to the Isle of Wight to continue his rehabilitation.

This morning Christian suffered a catastrophic brain bleed, Christian was unable to be saved and it has been confirmed Christian has no brain activity and has been pronounced clinically brain dead.

At present Christian is being kept alive by life support as he is on the organ donor list. So they are waiting to see what organs can be used to help save lives of people on the organ donar waiting list.

jedi has been a close family freind to me and my mum for nearly 10 years meeting through tc itself..

He loved the car scene and TC, and made many many friends who he loved.

He loved 5 POT and hearing ppl get angry and outraged at making them jump with the Pops n Bangs.

if any one has any photos, funny in game screenshot or funny crash fails with jedi then please post away, be great to share and see memories we all had with jedi over the years on TC.

R.I.P jedi you will be greatly missed by eveyrone </3

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Ras - 2019-09-17 20:29

DJ Jedi memories.. this song being one that always makes me think of those good times.

R.I.P Jedi.

My deepest condolences to you Tom and Saphira and the rest of the family.

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Pete - 2019-09-17 20:36

I'm sure I speak for the whole team and those in the community that knew him when I say that we're all saddened by this news and our thoughts are with you, your brother and your mum at this awful time.

While Jedi was in the team, we would spend a lot of time together on TS and driving on the server and generally larking around. We didn't really stay in touch after he left, but we'd chat every year because we share the same birthday. I'll miss that, as I miss our times together on [TC].

Rest in peace Jedievensen.

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Luke - 2019-09-17 20:37

Devestating news. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Jedi was a wonderful character in the community, full of laughs and enthusiasm. A huge part of my time in TC was spent with him and Saphira, moments I won't forget. I wish I still had my old screenshots together. Rest in peace old friend.

I send my sincere condolences to you all in these difficult times.

Take care.
Luke

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Charlie - 2019-09-17 20:40

*Removed* hell, did not expect to see this. I know I didn't know you well, but I saw you around a little bit whilst I have been in the community.

Rest in Peace Christian, you will be missed.

Condolences to you all during this time,

Charlie & family

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Frozen - 2019-09-17 20:40

Its really sad to hear such heart breaking news... Jedi was a really great part of this community and I had the luck to get to know him during my beginnings in TC

My condolences to you and the rest of his friends and family.

Rest in peace Jedi

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - BP - 2019-09-17 20:42

This is awful. Jedi was a great part of this community, and from what I can see, a great person in general.

Rest in peace, Jedi.

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Brad - 2019-09-17 20:47

Had the pleasure of meeting him a while back at karting when he was in London, was a lovely guy and will be sadly missed. Stay strong, Saffy and family.

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Howlin - 2019-09-17 20:48

Incredibly sad to hear this. Sad

Had some hilarious times with Jedi over the years, especially in the training team:
[Image: fjQ29X5.png]

Rest in peace mate.

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Kyle - 2019-09-17 20:48

Devastating. I'm so sorry to hear this and I'm saddened at the news. He will be missed by me, the TC team, the community - everyone!

I send my best wishes to you, Saphira and all during these heartbreaking times.

RIP, Jedi.

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Bez - 2019-09-17 21:21

Truly heartbreaking news for anyone that had the pleasure to had known Jedi. He was an amazing character and will be missed by all those that knew him.

I'm sure he's playing his mixtapes / mashups up there and having a blast of a time. My heart goes out to you guys Heart

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Shino - 2019-09-17 21:37

As Bez said Jedi was a pleasure to have known, such an all around great guy, he will be missed greatly!

Hope all the best for you Saffy, Tom, Luke.

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - jones - 2019-09-17 21:38

Really sad to see this kind of news...

Got to know a scratch of him through the DJing times in TC.

R.I.P Jedi

My prayers go out to you and the rest of the family and friends!

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Pete - 2019-09-17 21:38

(2019-09-17 21:21)Bez Wrote:  I'm sure he's playing his mixtapes / mashups up there and having a blast of a time.

Man, that hit me in the feels. :'(

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Sky - 2019-09-17 21:44

May he rest in peace.

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Borja - 2019-09-17 22:37

Really sad to read this.

I really enjoyed the stay with Jedi. He did really good work as a DJ alongside TC Training Team.

Rest in peace friend. All of us will remember you always Heart

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Josh - 2019-09-17 22:56

Very sad news indeed. My condolences to you, Saffy and your family, Tom.

I’m sure most of the long standing community will also have many happy and funny memories of Christian. He was an outstanding DJ and never failed to be entertaining online. It’s amazing how close people can become while so far apart simply through a game. It’s even more amazing when people form real life friendships through a platform such as LFS.

If you need anything from us, let us know.

RIP Jedi

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Connor - 2019-09-17 23:03

Oh man, Jedi!! I'm so sorry to hear this, condolences to Saffy, Tom and family, I know how close you guys were.

I remember the times we had advanced training sessions, training these nubs for 6 hours on end. Jedi was so much fun on TS, he made them so much more tolerable!

Thanks Howlin for that pic, that was the one I thinking of. Good mems...

And I can't forget how he got me up to speed with Virtual DJ. Without Christian I wouldn't have even made it onto the radio!

Thanks for all the memories, buddy! RIP

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Russ - 2019-09-17 23:41

Really shocked to be reading this as I'm sure most are. Whilst I hadn't spoken to Jedi in a long time, when he first joined TC we had many encounters, he was a genuinely nice guy and will be greatly missed.

My condolences to his family and friends

Rest in peace Jedi

RE: very sad and heart breaking news - Pete - 2019-09-17 23:56

In memoriam event this Saturday: http://tc-g.uk/t=31863