[TC] Gaming Forums
MRT Suggestions - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: MRT Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=31865)

MRT Suggestions - pandakid - 2019-09-19 12:23

As an MRT driver on the server, its really annoying when the slightest lock up, contact or spin ends up with your nose in the wall with no reverse, when in reality you would just get out and push it 2 meters back and off you go.

Is there anyway through the InSim to add something like an !nudge command just giving it a few kp/h of backwards momentum to just get it out, maybe as an equipped item like the winch?

I dont know this would be wanted, or even possible but I think it would make the MRT a lot more fun, especially when the server is quieter and has no one to push you out.

Cheers, Isaac

RE: MRT Suggestions - BP - 2019-09-19 12:57

Just get better at driving lol

RE: MRT Suggestions - pandakid - 2019-09-19 13:09

It doesnt happen often, but on a quiet day you just lose your trip from one mistake or one muppet cutting you up. Especially when this server tries to be as realistic as possible, you'd just get out and push..

RE: MRT Suggestions - Chuck - 2019-09-19 14:39

It doesn't matter what we think about it as Insim cannot set cars in motion.

RE: MRT Suggestions - AOR Nova - 2019-09-19 15:07

-1 because it's your responsibility when you drive but,

Could it be possible to have a unique winch command that resets the car a few positions behind its original position?

RE: MRT Suggestions - Kyle - 2019-09-19 17:38

I'm in the middle with this idea.

It is possible to move (but more teleport) the car back a few meters with an InSim packet and not repair it, but is it really worth all the hassle? It's not something which happens often (for me, anyway) when driving an MRT.