[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Fooble crash, no sorry (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Fooble crash, no sorry (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=31881)

+ Fooble crash, no sorry (Report Archived by Frozen) - Brendon - 2019-09-24 16:36

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: gumis0517

Their LFS Username(s): Fooble.
Their In-game Nickname(s): Fooble®

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 24. September 2019
Time of Incident: Around 18:10 UTC +2

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
I was cruising around on the track, until the user "Fooble®" crashes me, and doesn't say sorry, even after I try to talk with him and try to explain the rules and road laws.

At 11:35.00, you can see me arriving to an intersection, when the user crashes me, which is obviously his fault.
After the crash, I was trying to avoid a report again and tried to explain him everything, but seemed like he absolutely doesn't care and was 100% sure he doesn't have to say anything, until at..
13:55.00 he comes back to the intersection. Even tho I try to explain him that it was his fault, his reaction was as follows:
"well than its a broken sign lol"
At 15:22.00 I ask for a last time if he has something to say, unfortunately the .mpr was saved and couldn't record it, but he reacted with a
"dude I won't say anything".

I am really sad that I had to make this report again, and I admit that I am also not the best in terms of URS, but seems like some of the users here absolutely don't care about how things work here.

Thanks for your time once again..

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bgp2t3t9qeta99b/Fooble_ramming.mpr/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2019-09-24 16:37

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Fooble crash, no sorry - Frozen - 2019-09-24 17:41

Hello,

The accident was indeed Fooble's fault. Since he was online when I was checking it, I had a chat with him in-game and explained him that he should've apologized for the accident. He understood that it was his mistake and apologized for it.

Fooble. has received a warning for his actions.

-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.