[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban request - deadmartinius96 (Unban Request Denied by Ice) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban request - deadmartinius96 (Unban Request Denied by Ice) (/showthread.php?tid=32288)

- Unban request - deadmartinius96 (Unban Request Denied by Ice) - pinger - 2020-01-24 13:27

Idk if thread was uploaded or not.. I dont see it.
Unban Request
● Your LFS Username: deadmartinius96
● Ingame nickname: Pinger
● Time & Date of Incident: January 2018
● Reason: Ramming, Strong language ingame, in PMs on forum

Hello there, I would like to ask for unban request. I am banned for two years and Live for speed is fine game, I want to play on some City Driving servers, but others are "dead". I want to race on TC servers, they are populated with fine people. I want to apologize about my last reasons of ban. It will never happen again. Thanks, deadmartinius96

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Bez. - Bez - 2020-01-24 13:32

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: Unban request - deadmartinius96 - Ice - 2020-01-26 15:49

Hi,

After reviewing previous incidents we have came to the conclusion we are not ready to allow you onto our servers yet due to your past behavior. The countless messages sent to members of our community and [TC] administrators, the emails sent to leaders, and your shifty attitude play major parts in this decision. Typically, it doesn't take us long to forgive over some bad behavior but the lengths you took to try and make us "scared" into un-banning you is embarrassing (for you). We hope you'll possibly request another unban in the future once we think you've matured, but the future is far.

Ice on behalf of [TC] City Driving Management

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.