[TC] Gaming Forums
TC Market - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: TC Market (/showthread.php?tid=32386)

TC Market - Marty_Deslions - 2020-02-22 14:51

Hey people.

Ingame, I got my car for sale. But it doesnt show up on the market, but it does show up in Classified. How do I get my car to show up at Market?

RE: TC Market - Tris - 2020-02-22 14:58

For it to show up in the market you need to sell it to the TC car dealer. It will instantly give you money for it and take the car away.

RE: TC Market - Bez - 2020-02-22 15:49

As Tris said already the TC Market and Classified are separate.

The Classified section is only really for rare VIN numbers. It serves no real purpose for general sales.

RE: TC Market - Marty_Deslions - 2020-02-22 16:10

(2020-02-22 14:58)Tris Wrote:  For it to show up in the market you need to sell it to the TC car dealer. It will instantly give you money for it and take the car away.

But on the market, sometimes you see cars way overpriced over their true value. Does the "Dealer"/AI random make that up?

RE: TC Market - Ghutra - 2020-02-22 18:49

(2020-02-22 16:10)MartyDeslions Wrote:  
(2020-02-22 14:58)Tris Wrote:  For it to show up in the market you need to sell it to the TC car dealer. It will instantly give you money for it and take the car away.

But on the market, sometimes you see cars way overpriced over their true value. Does the "Dealer"/AI random make that up?

Depends on the condition, the version of the car (Base, EMS, Police, Tow, etc etc) and if it has upgrades in it (ANPR, Winch, Ramp, etc etc).