[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban request - atthis (Unban Request Granted by Tupex) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban request - atthis (Unban Request Granted by Tupex) (/showthread.php?tid=32429)

+ Unban request - atthis (Unban Request Granted by Tupex) - Atthis - 2020-03-10 20:18

Your LFS Username: atthis

● Time & Date of Incident: 21:00 10/03/2020 (ITALY)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Tonight i was banned for spamming, i'm sorry but it was not intentional, i've some unknow problem with keyboard and lfs that cause the game to spam at random Smile altought the f1 bind is /dfdfsfs at the moment.
I've already asked on the forum for a solution some times ago, i've tried all the tips the guys suggested but still the same. I'm reinstalling lfs.
You can read it here https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=32237
When the wild spam started tonight, i've tryed to disconnect as fast as possible but it still spammed at least 15 Smile

Atthis

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Sadie. - Sadie - 2020-03-10 20:25

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Unban request - atthis - Atthis - 2020-03-11 08:22

After a clean instal, now it seem to work right! I've Played for two hours and there wasn't any wild Spam or random Smile

RE: Unban request - atthis - Tupex - 2020-03-11 15:18

Hey,

Sorry for the delay on my answer. You should not flood the main chat in game. For me this incident looked like it was intentional, since you left and came back and continued. I believe in your case this was unintentional. You should try to sort this issue out as it causes the main chat to explode. If you confirm to me that you're trying to sort this issue out i am willing to unban you.

RE: Unban request - atthis - Atthis - 2020-03-11 16:55

Thankyou! I rejoined because i was thinking that the Spam was under control...i was so wrong! I've wiped out all Lfs files and installed the game again. At the moment it looks fine without any wild Spam event. If the problem Will start again i'll disconnect immediatly and sort it out!

Atthis

RE: Unban request - atthis - Tupex - 2020-03-11 16:59

Allright you'll be unbanned shortly.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.