[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request - herjoe (Unban Request Granted by Ice) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request - herjoe (Unban Request Granted by Ice) (/showthread.php?tid=32443)

+ Unban Request - herjoe (Unban Request Granted by Ice) - Joe - 2020-03-16 10:25

- Your LFS Username: herjoe

- Time & Date of Incident: july 2019

- Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
- Replay Timestamps: n/a

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I dont think i deserve an unban, but due the prevention of the disease spread everythings closed. We'r in quarantine aswell so i just would like to play some games.

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Moved to correct area

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Sadie. - Sadie - 2020-03-16 10:37

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - herjoe - Joe - 2020-04-15 19:44

Any news?

In this case - seems my post was pointles - i would write some evidences:
I have been banned for scamming. My case could be scam if i offer or promise anything for money, but it has not been happened - chatlog. I have been begging for some money and i sold it. It is not forbidden.

RE: Unban Request - herjoe - Ice - 2020-04-18 16:46

Hello,

Sorry for the delay but due to the unusual circumstances of your ban, it has taken much longer than usual.

After reviewing the situation at hand, again, we came to the conclusion that we should:

A: Leave you banned and also permanently ban another user that was involved in the entire situation due to their actions.

or

B. Unban you and be hopeful that the situation dissolves into the past and we can continue normal game play.

We opted for option B at this point and hope that there will never be a repeat of the actions taken by yourself, and others.

Ice on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.