[TC] Gaming Forums
*NEW* DSG Farts for TBO Cars - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: *NEW* DSG Farts for TBO Cars (/showthread.php?tid=32506)

*NEW* DSG Farts for TBO Cars - Spark - 2020-03-30 22:03

Hola Ladies and Gents,

I've played around with some sounds and recently have fallen absolutely in love with the DSG noises. I have spent a few hours testing many different sound clips to see what's best for lfs and particular cars I tested.

Note that driving in the following videos was done in auto mode shift + g. Smile

If you are after DSG Farts ONLY like in the video below, >CLICK ME< to download the file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are after more Crackles less DSG like in the video below, >CLICK ME< to download the file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are after more DSG less Crackles like in the video below, >CLICK ME< to download the file.

INSTALLATION:

To Install download your preferred sound file.

Then go to your LFS Directory> Data>Engine and throw those sounds clips in there.

To Use the files open LFS, spawn in press shift + a and beside dump valve volume bar, left click on the L letter and chose your desired file.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Kind Regards
~Spark

RE: *NEW* DSG Farts for TBO Cars - Robiii47 - 2020-03-30 22:19

Great work, loving the sounds!

RE: *NEW* DSG Farts for TBO Cars - Ras - 2020-03-30 22:39

Sounds great. Wish LFS had proper auto box.

RE: *NEW* DSG Farts for TBO Cars - jasonstorm374 - 2020-03-30 23:39

That is something I've been thinking of for soo long. Amazing work man.