[TC] Gaming Forums
Possibility to request !distance stats? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Possibility to request !distance stats? (/showthread.php?tid=32663)

Possibility to request !distance stats? - Marty - 2020-05-19 21:07

Don't know if it's difficult to implement, but I was wondering.
Since there is a !money command to show how much money you earned/lost over a session/day/week/month/year, would it be possible to have the same for the distance driven? Me personally I quite like stats, and it's a shame the distance only seems to be tracked as a total distance on the TC server or the total distance for LFS.

If it's only me missing that feature, leave it be, but I think it's nice to have some stats how much of a no-lifer some people are on the server. Wink

RE: Possibility to request !distance stats? - Chuck - 2020-05-20 04:55

Problem with that is that there are numerous different distance values, e.g. total distance, distance offroad, distance while chasing, distance while chased etc.
All these values would have to be multiplied by the factors you wrote.

RE: Possibility to request !distance stats? - Marty - 2020-05-20 10:29

(2020-05-20 04:55)Chuck Wrote:  Problem with that is that there are numerous different distance values, e.g. total distance, distance offroad, distance while chasing, distance while chased etc.
All these values would have to be multiplied by the factors you wrote.

I personally meant only the total distance, so for all roles and offroad/onroad for me that would be enough. So all on one heap would be fine for me.
But I understand that's not easy to do in Insim?

I mean, money isn't divided on TC either, it only shows the total amount. So not seperated by the way it's gained, either by driving, donations, fines, or sent money.