[TC] Gaming Forums
+ ruchniks banned? (Unban Request Granted by Adrian) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + ruchniks banned? (Unban Request Granted by Adrian) (/showthread.php?tid=32676)

+ ruchniks banned? (Unban Request Granted by Adrian) - ruchniks - 2020-05-27 20:30

● Your LFS Username: LV3118

● Time & Date of Incident: 27.05.2020.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://prnt.sc/sozkje

I am afraid that I've been banned from this server yet I can't find myself on banlist. Server displays me "Host refused connection" which is seen on the screenshot. I can join on every other server.

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Gaz. - Gaz - 2020-05-27 20:40

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Adrian. - Adrian - 2020-05-28 14:53

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

You are right, you have been banned. The reason is causing unacceptable amount of crashes. You didn't bother to apologize even once. Most of the collisions were very easily avoidable if only you were driving with any care. At one occasion, you even rammed into cop in another chase while driving on wrong side of road. This kind of behavior in unacceptable in [TC] CityDriving servers.

RE: ruchniks banned? - ruchniks - 2020-05-28 21:37

Of course I am very sorry because the crashes were often, yes I am still new to this community and I like this community very much. LFS overall. so I enjoy playing in this server alot but now I can't do it. I hope I can change things for good with apologizing the whole community. I would really like to play in this server. I've been very uncautious and not getting the reports too seriously and its my unclever mistake. Is there any way to get unbanned or is this permanent and it is the end for me in this community? Nah I'd rather like to get unbanned! Sorry

RE: ruchniks banned? - Adrian - 2020-05-29 07:28

I'm willing to unban you if you agree to these conditions:
  • You will read our rules and make sure to follow them in future: http://tc-g.uk/rules
  • You will drive with more care, avoid causing crashes and apologize for any accident you cause.
  • If you are caught breaking server rules again, you risk longer ban with much lower chance of unban.
Please confirm in new reply if you agree to these conditions. Upon you do, I will unban your account.

RE: ruchniks banned? - ruchniks - 2020-05-29 15:38

Yes I am agreeing with the conditions above and I have already read rules and just kept ignoring them before the ban hammer. Will not cause crashes to other drivers again

Status: Completed. Updated by Adrian. - Adrian - 2020-05-29 16:05

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.