[TC] Gaming Forums
can't go to window - not using primary adapter (Help me) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: can't go to window - not using primary adapter (Help me) (/showthread.php?tid=32709)

can't go to window - not using primary adapter (Help me) - leightondrifting - 2020-06-07 18:16

My LFS Keeps opening on my second monitor (left monitor) but i want it to be on both monitors but it just keeps saying can't go to window - not using primary adapter

RE: can't go to window - not using primary adapter (Help me) - Grizz - 2020-06-07 18:34

Hello! There is a tip for solve it. You can open Live for Speed, and do the following:

Quote: Press ESC, then OPTIONS and SCREEN.

Another method:

Quote: When In-Game, just press SHIFT+F12

Probably will solve the problem choosing the option "Bordeless Window (multiple monitors).

Here is a screenshot for example:

Any question do not hesitate to contact me!

- Grizzle

RE: can't go to window - not using primary adapter (Help me) - leightondrifting - 2020-06-07 18:40

(2020-06-07 18:34)Mihawk Wrote:  Hello! There is a tip for solve it. You can open Live for Speed, and do the following:

Quote: Press ESC, then OPTIONS and SCREEN.

Another method:

Quote: When In-Game, just press SHIFT+F12

Probably will solve the problem choosing the option "Bordeless Window (multiple monitors).

Here is a screenshot for example:

Any question do not hesitate to contact me!

- Grizzle

it just keeps saying in chat can't go to window - not using primary adapter every time i try that Sad

RE: can't go to window - not using primary adapter (Help me) - Clas - 2020-06-07 19:06

Are both your monitors hooked up to your graphics card? And is the adpater set to your graphics card in game?

[Image: OUmSmdx.png]

RE: can't go to window - not using primary adapter (Help me) - leightondrifting - 2020-06-07 19:13

(2020-06-07 19:06)ClasK_03 Wrote:  Are both your monitors hooked up to your graphics card? And is the adpater set to your graphics card in game?

yes they are but it wont work still

(2020-06-07 19:06)ClasK_03 Wrote:  Are both your monitors hooked up to your graphics card? And is the adpater set to your graphics card in game?

i have noticed when i first open the game my 1st monitor goes black for a second (game loading up) then then the game switches to the second monitor

RE: can't go to window - not using primary adapter (Help me) - Chuck - 2020-06-08 11:22

Can you show a screenshot of your graphic settings, just like ClasK_03.
Especially the "adapter" part is interesting.