[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report (Report Archived by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report (Report Archived by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=32766)

+ Report (Report Archived by Chuck) - aBo_KrooM - 2020-06-26 14:55

Your LFS Username: abo-kroom

Their LFS Username(s): timoonn marcin338 Krisl atthis Fluffy1411
Their In-game Nickname(s): [ARB]Atthis - HiPo Stuntman M. ››› [PA][MED] Eddy [TOW]Krisl

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 25/June/2020
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 54:46.26 to 58:59.52
I was standing and away from the device then came to shock me Then they filed a report
HiPo Then this person thanked everyone who submitted the communication

Evidence

[size=large]Evidence[/size

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): http://www.mediafire.com/file/cacbx3xsfpvtar8/abo_kroom.rar/file[/align]

RE: Report - Moune - 2020-06-26 17:04

To put more context:

we were doing some mess near the bridge, and Kroom was parked near. By accident, some cars touched his car and after a moment we were surprised to see him without any damages and the car always at the same place.

As you can see everybody touching his car at any speed is blown away and he wasnt taking any damage, his car is like reseted. So we were suspecting him to use a hack, which is may be the case. Some players touched him harder on purpose, which is not nice.

Personaly I only did very slow bumps, with no intention to ram him, just to see if his car returned to its place after a slight push (which was always the case).

Then some wanted to report Kroom IG or in the forum, but its not my thing, I didnt reported him and didnt kept the replay.

I mention that later Kroom have been idle kicked.

edit: forgot to mention that im stuntman/timoonn

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Chuck. - Chuck - 2020-06-26 17:35

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - Chuck - 2020-06-26 17:36

@abo kroom

Two questions:
1. Do you have a replay from your own game?
2. You certainly have watched the replay. Do you have any explanation why your car is not moving when being touched?

RE: Report - Atthis - 2020-06-26 17:39

Nice that you reported me...Now please, explain what i've done while i was parked watching.
I've not rammed and reported You.
As i sayed in chat i dont care if you hacks or not since that didn't affected my gameplay.

RE: Report - aBo_KrooM - 2020-06-26 21:54

(2020-06-26 17:36)Chuck Wrote:  @abo kroom

Two questions:
1. Do you have a replay from your own game?
2. You certainly have watched the replay. Do you have any explanation why your car is not moving when being touched?

1. no Because Jani kik Offline
She asked my friend To give me mpr
2. I was away from the device and took a long time
Then I found out that Jani was told that I was using Crash Mod And I did not do
You know that these people are causing server problems
You can look at the front disbelief It is italicized

RE: Report - Atthis - 2020-06-26 22:29

(2020-06-26 21:54)abo kroom Wrote:  You know that these people are causing server problems
Please tell me wich problem i'm causing on the server.
If it happened some years ago i've would probably smashed you to check if it was a crash mod or no..i've done it?! NO! because some admin banned me and warned me about ram in the past, i've lerned the lessons so i parked enjoing the guys be flyed by your car when they touch you.
I've also enjoiyed that ramp just going trough your car like a magic trick without any damage...it was a lol moment.

Btw why reporting me for things i've never done (crashing you and reporting).

The only thing i've done was pushing a guy that was flipped in your direction by mistake trying to unflip him. No report or Ramming by me...

I've checked my lazy chat log, i've writted "ram him fast". I was joking with the other guys as always and it was not an order or a suggestion...
Next time i'll add an XD so all understand that is a joke.

RE: Report - Atthis - 2020-06-26 23:44

(2020-06-26 14:55)abo kroom Wrote:  HiPo Then this person thanked everyone who submitted the communication

He thanked no one! he just posted the message that insim send in chat when you report someone with !report... Only admin know if it was a real one or a fake one writted by typing.

2020-06-25 15:44:44 HiPo : Thank you. Your report has been submitted.

RE: Report - Chuck - 2020-06-27 05:26

(2020-06-26 23:44)Atthis Wrote:  2020-06-25 15:44:44 HiPo : Thank you. Your report has been submitted.

Well, this was apparently a fake.

Anyway, to wrap this up:
I do believe that no mod was involved and that the issue was caused by networking issues. Which is an easily reproducible behaviour. Well, usually you would notice that in a way that all cars are suddenly gone but if you're AFK, there is no one noticing it.

The most appropriate action would have been to inform admins via the !admin command or the Helpdesk on our Discord. A call was made, but 10 minutes after abo-kroom was idle kicked. There was plenty of time to do that while the incident was going on.

But instead of this, people used the !report command and took things into their own hands. I always encourage people to use that option but in this case it was just wrong.

[Image: OvDcG5e.png]

The dialog clearly states "only use this for offences committed against yourself". Two people made reports for "ramming", which is simply not true. Abo-kroom did not ram anyone.

So bottom line:
- The false reports are deleted
- The two users who created the false reports will receive warnings for incorrect use of the !report function.

thanks

Status: Investigation Complete. Updated by Chuck. - Chuck - 2020-06-27 05:27

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.