[TC] Gaming Forums
- [CM]Sick[COP] = Mathias Moe YOLO (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - [CM]Sick[COP] = Mathias Moe YOLO (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=32775)

- [CM]Sick[COP] = Mathias Moe YOLO (Report Archived by Frozen) - citiz3n - 2020-07-02 19:12

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:yener_bozbay

Their LFS Username(s):Mathias Moe YOLO
Their In-game Nickname(s):[CM]Sick[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:02 July 2020
Time of Incident:Roughly 22:00 - BLG,TR time.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
I'm sorry if I opened it to the wrong place. Police launched a chase to change horn.
I thought it was an ordinary chase. After my car stopped before warming up, I couldn't move.

I'm in the middle of the road. asked for horn or replacement. said change horn. I can't follow the game constantly because I came from work. I don't know how to change horn.

If you can help, I can see how I can change it on the internet. I said it over and over again. without listening to me. He said he would complain to me. counted down from three. said the rule. He said he wouldn't help the middle of the road without changing it for a long time. He made me wait in the middle of the road and said no one would help me. It was embarrassing. It is not difficult to say "Shift + h". Another player said how to change it.

Since I am not very friendly with the game, I do not know how to game history rec, I would be glad if this topic is spoken to her.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://ibb.co/4PtfYNY

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2020-07-02 19:14

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

RE: [CM]Sick[COP] = Mathias Moe YOLO - citiz3n - 2020-07-02 19:20

I fixed it, thanks for the warning.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2020-07-02 20:03

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

[CM]Sick[COP] contacted me about this matter while I was online. I understand this may have been confusing for you since you didn't know how to change the horn. Our rules briefly explain you how the horn should be changed:

Quote:1.6. Horns #4 and #5 (shift+h) are reserved as a siren for emergency vehicles.

As [CM]Sick[COP] explained you in-game, you were not supposed to use that horn. After he asked you to stop using it, you kept using it instead of looking for the solution: a different horn. I had a conversation with [CM]Sick[COP] and explained him what he should do next time this happens. He's now fully aware of the correct procedure.

In order to avoid further misunderstandings, please take a look at our rules. You can find them at: http://tc-g.uk/rules.

This being said, I believe no further action is needed.

Thanks,
Frozen

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.