[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - Hugo [COP] (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - Hugo [COP] (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=33019)

- Report - Hugo [COP] (Report Archived by Carl) - TimDC - 2020-09-16 17:31

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:timdecnodder

Their LFS Username(s):Xx_Huguinho753_xX
Their In-game Nickname(s):Hugo[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:16/09/2020
Time of Incident:17:15 UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
22:03 - Hugo performs PIT with a 30km/h speed difference putting me into a roll. calling it a legit PIT, i thought cops were trained to match their speed before performing pit manouver, not angry cuz i lost the chase, clutch was gone anyway, but more the way it ended, and i understand UFR isen't the ideal car to be chased in but don't think any car would hold up well to his way of PIT'ing

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://uploadir.com/u/znfus9zb

RE: Report - Hugo [COP] - Callys - 2020-09-16 17:55

Hi TimDC, i understand your frustation and that you may think this was an agressive pit, first of all you were driving a 600kg race car, less then the half of FZ5's weight, plus with slicks which will make him grip too much considering is weight, and consequently flip easily during an fast route transition (which happens when you get pitted), COPS are tought to match their speed with the suspects vehicle before performing a PIT in basic trainning, but this isn't a rule, and its mostly not used at chases because it isn't completly necessary, my PIT itself didn't damage your suspension, it was damaged by your car flipping because of what i told you ingame and here again, it is a low weight racecar.
I fairly belive that any other street car would nothing more then spin when getting pitted at 30km/h less then the cop's car speed. (Maybe unless UF1).

Please understand that your vehicle isn't able to recive a PIT, which you must have known before putting it into a chase.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2020-09-16 18:00

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

COP could have reduced speed by braking earlier to avoid that second point of contact. However, UFR's are unpredictable at the best of times and the size difference definitely didn't help. I'd like to hope Hugo sees this response and considers taking a little more caution with smaller cars in future.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.