[TC] Gaming Forums
- unban (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - unban (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) (/showthread.php?tid=33043)

- unban (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) - Sumato - 2020-10-03 09:18

- Your LFS Username:oliwier3

- Time & Date of Incident: 2020-09-01 17:27

- Replay / Screenshot Link: this was bloody ages ago and Adrian has it
- Replay TimestampsSmile

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Here we go again, these ban appeals.. Right to start off, I'd like reasoning of where I was apparently being generally annoying and where I was provoking accidents, and to add onto that, another reason for the ban was for not moving for sirens. That siren was about a mile away and Adrian was thirsty for a ban, and started having a hissy fit at me and could not resist to give me a juicy 60d ban. A ban should not be considered of how stupidly angry the admin is, and the justification was very unreasonable and stupid. The community of the TC server should be sorted out as driving on it is very nice until you get to meet the people on it. Let's start with mister nicolarson5. He loves to get involved with stuff he never was involved in and always blames me for everything. He gets very toxic and insanely self defensive of even the little things. One of my friends even said that it's kind of a decent server until you get to chat with the horrible community. Quite self explanatory, isn't it? Now before you reply with a one sentence answer of ''this ban is reasonable because of your past'', I want to clarify one last thing. I've seen this become a very repetitive thing going on with this server, but what is going on is that if someone gets banned for one thing, obviously they will learn from it right? Not in the other peoples eyes. I got banned once and from that people have blamed me for everything and even some of the admins here have started believing the users. Another prime example of someone like that is ruchniks. Completely innocent user but has gotten banned once and the stupid community also blames him for everything. Final words from me are: sort this out and I can see toxic walshey in the replies.

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2020-10-03 09:36

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: unban - Sumato - 2020-10-03 09:57

Frozen, you also need to take part in this, im currently sick of this community.

RE: unban - Frozen - 2020-10-03 10:08

I'm closing this thread until the admin who banned you has time to deal with it.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Adrian. - Adrian - 2020-10-03 12:33

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: unban - Adrian - 2020-10-03 13:24

Hello,

Obviously your ban is well justified. Of course you won't agree, because, as we've already learnt in past, in your mind you are barely ever (or never?) at fault. All your actions during that day led to this ban, not only the final incident.

So let me refresh your memory about what happend.

Situation 1:
I started chasing you. You stopped in quite dangerous place, where it was just a case of time someone crashes into you. Therefore you were asked to move, but you refused. Very shortly after, two crashes happend as result of this.

Situation 2:
For no apparent reason, you started following me very closely, not keeping safe distance. I joined another chase and, in order to catch up with it, I tried to make a U-turn (obviously I had to slow down first). As result you hit me. Instead of apologizing, you tried to put the blame on me.

Situation 3:
You pull onto the road when my chase is oncoming. Instead of moving properly for sirens, you even move closer to the middle of the road (maybe on purpose?) and therefore cause a crash with me. Of course you fail to apologize again.

So reason of your ban on banlist is "Ignoring sirens, provoking accidents, generally being annoying". You ignored sirens in situations 2 and 3. You provoked accidents (and finally caused them) in situations 1 and 2, possibly in situation 3 as well. You were generally annoying in all three of these situations.

I'm not going to make any big comment to second part of your initial post, because it's completely irrelevant to this case. All I will say there is that if you want to make our server a better place, start with yourself. And trust me, there is a lot to work on in your case.

And finally, if you are really so sick with this community, nothing forces you to come back. We would even prefer if you didn't, since we are way better without you. This ban even helps you not to do it.

I will leave the thread open for a little while so you have a chance reply, but I highly doubt anything will change my decision.

Status: Completed. Updated by Adrian. - Adrian - 2020-10-04 09:54

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.