[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=33075)

+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - valiugera - 2020-10-18 20:18

- Your LFS Username: valiugera

- Time & Date of Incident: 2020-10-18 12:57
- Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Hello! Today one guy told me that im perm banned from TC. I was wonder why and i ask him if he can ask someone from TC admins bcs i was not in home. The reason for my perm ban is that im guilty for stealing cars and money from other account bcs i said in TC server "we will transfer some money from one account". Yes, I said that but i must to say little detail. 1st I said this to another guy who was online. The story is that one "friend" with username carabate told me that he have money in one account who he dont use anymore and he wanna to share all stuff from this account to me and one another friend. I said to him okey but i was little bit worried. So i said in chat also: "if something happens you don't know some crazy guy came in and gave you some things that's right". Bcs i was not sure it is good to trust to carabate but he told me dont worry all is good. He joined in the server and i get only 21k nothing other. I didn't steal any accounts or something like that. Im old player in TC and im not so stupid to make something like that. carabate make this wihtout i to know whats going really. 2nd I understand whats the situation and this is normal in situation like this to accept this punishment if im guilty. But as i said i didint make anything. Im open to send back this 21k to the account from where i get them or pay double. If you want guys you can reset my account and start from zero. I will accept it but im NOT guilty. And its not my fault about this bad story. Yes, its my fault about that to trust to carabate about this but i didnt make anything. Thank you.

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2020-10-18 20:20

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - valiugera - 2020-10-31 20:25

Any news?

RE: Unban Request - valiugera - 2020-12-05 21:01

Any news??

RE: Unban Request - Chuck - 2020-12-07 20:06

OK this has taken a while as it was no easy case. However, we decided to value the doubt in your favour. Make sure you don't get into situations like this ever again.

Status: Completed. Updated by Chuck. - Chuck - 2020-12-07 20:07

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.