[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [MED] BMD(szaya_jr), muij195(subcrew) (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [MED] BMD(szaya_jr), muij195(subcrew) (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=33256)

+ [MED] BMD(szaya_jr), muij195(subcrew) (Report Archived by Frozen) - Barney - 2021-01-06 16:30

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: smirkysmoke

Their LFS Username(s): szaya_jr, subcrew
Their In-game Nickname(s):[MED] BMD, muij195

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2021-01-06
Time of Incident: 14:54 UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
02:00 BMD sees chase, uturns, overtakes me with sirens, approaches other chase and rams my suspect muij195 at 02:16,
02:20 until 03:00 muij195 pushes/rams BMD.
03:48 chase ends, muij195 not happy saying nasty things, avoiding swearfilter.
04:05 Lex(Lexuu) who has been chatting nonsense, being toxic all around and impolite in the past couple of days also joining the chatparty. If you cba, just scroll over his chatlog, im sure you'll quickly find some shit.
BMD has also been verbally advised by myself in the last days to watch his driving, especially as a MED, since he was speeding, drifting and generally driving not appropriate.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): mpr

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2021-01-06 17:18

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: [MED] BMD(szaya_jr), muij195(subcrew) - Frozen - 2021-01-06 17:43

Hello,

To begin:
Quote:04:05 Lex(Lexuu) who has been chatting nonsense, being toxic all around and impolite in the past couple of days also joining the chatparty.
This user has been dealt with in another forum report and is now banned from the servers.

szaya_jr has been given a warning to remind him that interfering chases is not allowed in our servers.

subcrew has been given a warning to remind him that insulting and avoiding the swear filter is not allowed.

Thanks for your report,
- Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.