[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Selo report (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Selo report (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=33635)

+ Selo report (Report Archived by Frozen) - Antonioexzip - 2021-06-10 10:34

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: antonioexzip + Other cops from chase

Their LFS Username(s): Junioreyizz
Their In-game Nickname(s): Whatsapp Selo (special letters)

Incident Information

Date of Incident:10.06.2021
Time of Incident:9:00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): First of all i want to say its so annoying when i cant touch suspect during chase that he is not saying dont hit me.. why u rame me.. Then intentionally used Lag switch to get advantage when he is doing u turn of we are trying to pit or box him

14:50: first example is this.. I perfectly pit him and he tipe "ok" in chat
16:35: here you can see me failing to pit him but didnt touch him then he turn direct in to me and intentionally HARD ram me destroying my car and pushing me off road
31:03: i hit him and said sorry but couldnt react better on sand, few seconds after that on 31:13 he aim direct in to me and hard ram me intentionally..
33:10 This is first time in this chase he used Lag switch, i try to scare him by braking close to him in same time he lag and do u turn in middle of HW This is worst way to get advantage in chase and i want him banned for this caus this is not first time doing this, he is doing this to everyone and every day.
38:42, 38:56: Again using lagswitch
39:57: he went for sand pit and stayed there for more then 30 min and during that time he was ramming me and other cops in chase 42:13(ram)
1:00:00 Around here i started to ram him wich i'm rly sorry but there was no other way to do it after he is 20+min in sand making us look like fools and teasing us saying come caught me i'm free, you noob cops etc.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/5s9hgvosf1k2nv6/Selo2+Report.mpr/file

RE: Selo report - Junioreyizz - 2021-06-10 10:53

18.10 : While there is a man in the opposite lane, he pushes me across and causes an accident, ruining my rods.

29.26 He hits me hard on the corner, destroying my car

RE: Selo report - Antonioexzip - 2021-06-10 11:09

18:10- I couldnt see car from opposite lane, but i didnt push you in to that lane caus thats impossible if you were already in that lane.

29:26- Do i even need to comment on this?..

Selo my friend you are a joke.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2021-06-13 16:38

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

(2021-06-10 10:34)Antonioexzip Wrote:  14:50: first example is this.. I perfectly pit him and he tipe "ok" in chat
Not worth mentioning.

(2021-06-10 10:34)Antonioexzip Wrote:  16:35: here you can see me failing to pit him but didnt touch him then he turn direct in to me and intentionally HARD ram me destroying my car and pushing me off road
Nothing wrong here.

(2021-06-10 10:34)Antonioexzip Wrote:  31:03: i hit him and said sorry but couldnt react better on sand, few seconds after that on 31:13 he aim direct in to me and hard ram me intentionally.
He did not ram you at all. You're the one who rear ended him, he only 'touched' you if we had to compare both situations.

(2021-06-10 10:34)Antonioexzip Wrote:  33:10 This is first time in this chase he used Lag switch, i try to scare him by braking close to him in same time he lag and do u turn in middle of HW This is worst way to get advantage in chase and i want him banned for this caus this is not first time doing this, he is doing this to everyone and every day.
38:42, 38:56: Again using lagswitch

The first time he lagged he clearly had some advantage. The other two times you mentioned, not really. In those cases he did not gain any advantage, his car got damaged more and more after lagging.

Junioreyizz has been given a warning to remind him that lagging on purpose while in chase is not allowed. He will be reminded to not exploit any bugs within LFS or InSim, or act in any way which would lead to an unfair advantage.

Thanks,
Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.