[TC] Gaming Forums
What happens if car dealer runs out of cars? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: What happens if car dealer runs out of cars? (/showthread.php?tid=33706)

What happens if car dealer runs out of cars? - Misterviin - 2021-07-13 18:22

Just wondering what happens if car dealer runs out of cars? Will the counter just reset or we there are no more new cars avalible?

RE: What happens if car dealer runs out of cars? - February - 2021-07-13 19:57

It's pretty simple once there is no more stock u wont be able to buy model anymore until they restock it.

RE: What happens if car dealer runs out of cars? - Clas - 2021-07-13 20:43

If you are talking about vin's, I don't think we are even close with almost 12 million unique combinations minus a few banned ones i think. They also get reused when a car is scrapped?

RE: What happens if car dealer runs out of cars? - Dino - 2021-07-14 08:05

Kinda racist that the chinese copy is said to be "way less reliable and tough than the original UF1".

RE: What happens if car dealer runs out of cars? - BP - 2021-07-14 09:13

I asked Chuck on Discord and he said "o" so I'm not too sure. My pure guess is that the stock would be replenished after a little while.

RE: What happens if car dealer runs out of cars? - sezski - 2021-07-15 01:31

(2021-07-14 09:13)BP Wrote:  I asked Chuck on Discord and he said "o" so I'm not too sure. My pure guess is that the stock would be replenished after a little while.
lol.

i'd like to hear that if it did happen, it would replenish dead the dead vins but i guess we won't be here around then to worry about it happening or see it happening so idk Smile

RE: What happens if car dealer runs out of cars? - Misterviin - 2021-07-17 12:25

We did it, there is no more uf1 china.

[Image: Live_For_Speed_Screenshot_2021.07.17_-_15.22.28.16.png]

RE: What happens if car dealer runs out of cars? - Rauno - 2021-07-17 20:54

Actually this is the exact reason why Chuck added limited stock. People spammed buy/sell all over the chat and flooded market over with xmas and other cheap editions.