[TC] Gaming Forums
- Toxic behaviour [SR] Sumato #2 (Report Archived by Kyle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Toxic behaviour [SR] Sumato #2 (Report Archived by Kyle) (/showthread.php?tid=33869)

- Toxic behaviour [SR] Sumato #2 (Report Archived by Kyle) - r3zp3k7 - 2021-08-24 18:24

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: r3zp3k7

Their LFS Username(s): oliwier3
Their In-game Nickname(s): [SR] Sumato [MED] (down in evidence, he's using two more names aswell: "You" & BG" with red colour)

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 22th August 2021
Time of Incident: Exactly 17:08 GMT+3.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
17:08 GMT+3 - This person insulted me in the global chat. I actually tried asking him right away, why did he do that and he said, because I insulted him. My insult in this case was to quote his "You are slow" and send it back to him as seen in the snapshot. I don't want him to get banned, one apology would be enough. Thanks.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
[Image: lfs-00000112.jpg]

RE: Toxic behaviour [SR] Sumato #2 - Sumato - 2021-08-24 18:27

oh come on man i think you are joking at this point lol. . we were both joking around but then you decide to take it like that. . . ,i d'ont understand why u want to report me like that, when u well know we were both jokin about it, sorry i might be a bit drunk im when writing this

i dont understand what the problem bro... we are messing about together doing same thing and u report... this happened while ago... i relly dont know what you want from me, maybe you are bored and wanted drama... sorry i guess man but i want one from u too if thats where u want to go

RE: Toxic behaviour [SR] Sumato #2 - Kyle - 2021-08-24 20:35

Lighten up, mate. It was clearly a joke, and if you are taking something like this to heart maybe you should get off the internet for a bit.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.