[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Crazy Wrong Waying on Autobahn (Report Archived by Kyle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Crazy Wrong Waying on Autobahn (Report Archived by Kyle) (/showthread.php?tid=33882)

+ Crazy Wrong Waying on Autobahn (Report Archived by Kyle) - Sumato - 2021-08-29 14:52

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: oliwier3

Their LFS Username(s): crazylfs2
Their In-game Nickname(s): C R A Z Y

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 29th August 2021
Time of Incident: Around 15:40

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Crazy went wrong way, reversing down the autobahn during a chase. 31:15 chase begins. 32:00 Wrong way. I was also informed by another guy that he was doing the same thing earlier today. The guy that told me that was called Zero ingame (filsoof LFS user).

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/he1s9zo63m8t9tj/crazy_ww_on_ab.mpr/file

RE: Crazy Wrong Waying on Autobahn - crazylfs2 - 2021-08-29 15:14

Hello, i wanted to apologise to the server , i didn't know wrong siding at Autobahn is forbidden, until my friends M6nsh and Alex informed me that wrong side on autobahn isn't acceptable, also they explained me about other rules too, i'm kinda new on the server, i do not mind to be punished for my action and i promise i will NOT wrong siding the Autobahn again.

RE: Crazy Wrong Waying on Autobahn - Kyle - 2021-08-30 11:25

The manual page for 'dealing with rulebreakers' states:
Quote:You should always talk properly before calling an admin or reporting. Giving the rulebreaker rational and friendly hints can help them follow the rules. A report is not always necessary. A report is needed if the offence is severe or if the user does not improve.

This report is not necessary imo, as they didn't seriously affect anyone (e.g. it did not result in a crash) and you told them afterwards that this is not allowed - which they did understand.

I do understand that another user said they did it earlier as well, however they don't have a replay so it's hard for me to confirm whether this is true.

I will leave a friendly message for Crazy advising them to read the rules when they next connect, but I'm not taking any further action apart from that.

- Kyle

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.