[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Discord Banned (Unban Request Granted by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Discord Banned (Unban Request Granted by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=33883)

+ Discord Banned (Unban Request Granted by Frozen) - Sumato - 2021-08-29 15:59

Discord Username: olizzz8#6847

● Time & Date of Incident: Not sure, a while ago though

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I really don't know why I am banned from it and I can't remember the reason either, although whatever the reason was i'll probably never do that again and will be good in the discord Smile

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Adrian. - Adrian - 2021-08-30 18:52

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2021-08-30 19:30

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

I'll help you refresh your mind. You got banned from Discord by me, the reason was simple: you got banned from our TC Servers and straight afterwards you joined our Discord server and started the exact same erratic and inappropriate behavior in the #citydriving chat. Despite asking you to stop and calm down, your reply's were simple: you did not care anymore.

Following this event you got kicked from Discord, in the hope that would wake you up and make you realize that you should stop such immature behavior. One day later, you did exactly the same or worse. Kept starting discussions, provocating and having an immature behavior that had completely no goal, while ignoring the fact that TC members were telling you to stop.

Does this remind you why you got banned? If so, give me a good reason to unban you. It's hard to say sorry about something you dont even acknowledge doing.

- Frozen

RE: Discord Banned - Sumato - 2021-08-31 08:34

oh. i've changed a bit. i don't really want to go into detail about what was going on at that time, but feel free to dm me on discord about it. olizzz8#6847 i don't want to talk about it here, hope that's fine with you

RE: Discord Banned - Frozen - 2021-08-31 09:35

Hello,

Considering you've been banned for a year now, I'm willing to unban you. However, there's a condition: ensure that none of that erratic and inappropriate behavior happens again. Are you able to ensure it will not happen again?

- Frozen

RE: Discord Banned - Sumato - 2021-08-31 09:50

100%.. i've completely changed and all of the stuff irl has gone away, and also can you check discord please, thanks Smile

Status: Completed. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2021-08-31 10:33

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.